What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    It is fun to not go into the crush thread for a few weeks and then when you do it takes you back to the last page you read. You'll see those "relationships" have already crashed and burned. It's a good reminder not to get involved in online romance.

How do you know which ones have crashed and burned ??

When you have been around a little while you see a pattern. The real fun ones have a public meltdown too ;)

Lol. That was me, last year 😆😆 I OWN it and no regrets

😂😂😂 Not shaming you or anyone else. As someone who hates conflict I enjoy seeing other people have the guts to not hold back

😂😂😂 I haven’t quite mastered having a filter, after learning to speak my mind. I’m hoping to get that mastered one day 🤣
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    0su6e5u7mkcd.gif
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    It is fun to not go into the crush thread for a few weeks and then when you do it takes you back to the last page you read. You'll see those "relationships" have already crashed and burned. It's a good reminder not to get involved in online romance.

How do you know which ones have crashed and burned ??

When you have been around a little while you see a pattern. The real fun ones have a public meltdown too ;)

Lol. That was me, last year 😆😆 I OWN it and no regrets

😂😂😂 Not shaming you or anyone else. As someone who hates conflict I enjoy seeing other people have the guts to not hold back

😂😂😂 I haven’t quite mastered having a filter, after learning to speak my mind. I’m hoping to get that mastered one day 🤣

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    z4j7fyfwxgew.jpeg

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My mother recommended this book to me today.
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

I could have bought this book with free kindle credits but instead I bought a book on improving my memory but I keep forgetting to read it
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

What kind of pleasuring guide, a whole map guide? I’m just picturing my mom handing me a bible, with highlighted versus 😂😂
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I wanna go home LOL
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

What kind of pleasuring guide, a whole map guide? I’m just picturing my mom handing me a bible, with highlighted versus 😂😂

My mom is a funny combination of devout Christian and frank, independent, science-loving woman.

ETA: she’s fierce & doesn’t know it.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

I could have bought this book with free kindle credits but instead I bought a book on improving my memory but I keep forgetting to read it

Idk. I think the pleasuring book might be more useful. If you can remember what it says.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

My mom is a funny combination of devout Christian and frank, independent, science-loving woman.

My mom asked to use my CBD oil to place into my dads coffee. I think we both have funny Christian moms. 🤣
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

My mom asked to use my CBD oil to place into my dads coffee. I think we both have funny Christian moms. 🤣

LMAO🤣😁
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

Idk. I think the pleasuring book might be more useful. If you can remember what it says.

I’m fairly certain nothing matters anyway so I have no regrets
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

Particularly if you can't remember anything. :laugh:
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

I'd take this over having my mom accompany me to a sex store when I turned 21 to buy lingerie and sex toys only to have her ask me what anal beads were (there were glass beads with a dolphin on them sitting in a glass case up front and instead of asking the clerk, she asked me!).

Meanwhile, my poor stepdad is over there in the novelty section looking mortified and really trying hard not to burst out laughing about this interaction.

NEVER AGAIN.

This happened? I LOVE IT! every generation thinks they’re the ones that discovered sex but no, mom & dad got it on too

My middle boy is somewhat horrified at his recent deduction, by virtue of his existence, that his mother has had sex at least three times. 😁

I love that my mom is so open and a little nutty. It’s uncomfortable sometimes, but it’s better than the other way. Plus, it’s one of the great things she passed on to me.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

I’m sorry you’re in a funk (hugs)
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

I'd take this over having my mom accompany me to a sex store when I turned 21 to buy lingerie and sex toys only to have her ask me what anal beads were (there were glass beads with a dolphin on them sitting in a glass case up front and instead of asking the clerk, she asked me!).

Meanwhile, my poor stepdad is over there in the novelty section looking mortified and really trying hard not to burst out laughing about this interaction.

NEVER AGAIN.

This happened? I LOVE IT! every generation thinks they’re the ones that discovered sex but no, mom & dad got it on too

My middle boy is somewhat horrified at his recent deduction, by virtue of his existence, that his mother has had sex at least three times. 😁

I love that my mom is so open and a little nutty. It’s uncomfortable sometimes, but it’s better than the other way. Plus, it’s one of the great things she passed on to me.

I'm not bothered by my parents getting it on (never was), but more by her insistence that we do this as a mother/daughter activity as though it were completely normal.. and then asking me about butt beads (implying that I knew what they were and used them!). Other than that, it was fine. I had fun giggling at stuff with them and looking at dumb party favors and weird things like candy underwear.

Just never thought I'd be the one to explain to ANYONE what anal beads were, much less my mother.

Mostly, I'm now entertained by her curiosity.
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

I’m sorry you’re in a funk (hugs)

Thanks. Hoping to shake it quick but who knows how these things work
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

NEVER AGAIN.

I'm not bothered by my parents getting it on (never was), but more by her insistence that we do this as a mother/daughter activity as though it were completely normal.. and then asking me about butt beads (implying that I knew what they were and used them!). Other than that, it was fine. I had fun giggling at stuff with them and looking at dumb party favors and weird things like candy underwear.

Just never thought I'd be the one to explain to ANYONE what anal beads were, much less my mother.

I just love this whole story. Thank you for sharing it.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

NEVER AGAIN.

I just love this whole story. Thank you for sharing it.

You are very welcome. I forgot about it until something you guys discussed brought it up. :laugh: Nice to remember funny memories, though.