Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: Β»
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Who wants to help me smuggle a truck load of RUSH Canadian Golden Ale across the border and into the US?

terrordawg ? Cat0703a ? @Alinouveau2 ?

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg
    Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee of Rush enjoying a glass of RUSH CANADIAN GOLDEN ALE, brewed in collaboration with Henderson Brewing Company, and in stores on August 30, in Ontario.

Canadian here πŸ‘‹ My fav is Mill Street Organic Lager...but truth, I haven't had a beer in prob a year - will look for it at the store and try some

Try Henderson. Mill Street is meh compared to Henderson

Thanks! Will do! Not a big beer drinker, prefer wine and whiskey, so always looking for a recommendation!

If you're in Ontario try the 13th Street winery in Niagara. It has a sculpture garden and really good wine and you can get snacks to have in the garden.

Thank-you!

I've been looking for a destination - something to do after lockdown/stay at home, or whatever the last thing was called has finally been lifted- feel like I've been programmed into staying at home now...I can't even think of anywhere I *want* to go to anymore

That sounds like fun!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Who wants to help me smuggle a truck load of RUSH Canadian Golden Ale across the border and into the US?

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg
    Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee of Rush enjoying a glass of RUSH CANADIAN GOLDEN ALE, brewed in collaboration with Henderson Brewing Company, and in stores on August 30, in Ontario.

Canadian here πŸ‘‹ My fav is Mill Street Organic Lager...but truth, I haven't had a beer in prob a year - will look for it at the store and try some

Thanks! Will do! Not a big beer drinker, prefer wine and whiskey, so always looking for a recommendation!

If you're in Ontario try the 13th Street winery in Niagara. It has a sculpture garden and really good wine and you can get snacks to have in the garden.

Thank-you!

I've been looking for a destination - something to do after lockdown/stay at home, or whatever the last thing was called has finally been lifted- feel like I've been programmed into staying at home now...I can't even think of anywhere I *want* to go to anymore

That sounds like fun!

We went last year and it became my favourite. There's a sculpture that's a zipper!!! We've done Wayne Gretzky but in the spring when the rink is open and our usual is kacaba which has a really good bubbly but 13th Street I think is my new fave. Also in there area is balls falls ....much better in the spring but the upper falls is a nice hike and the lower is through an old village. I love waterfalls.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Thank-you!

That sounds like fun!

We went last year and it became my favourite. There's a sculpture that's a zipper!!! We've done Wayne Gretzky but in the spring when the rink is open and our usual is kacaba which has a really good bubbly but 13th Street I think is my new fave. Also in there area is balls falls ....much better in the spring but the upper falls is a nice hike and the lower is through an old village. I love waterfalls.

Thanks for the tips Lady! That sounds like a lot of fun!
    Wayne Gretzky wines I am appreciating right now, its nice to have a VQA wine that I like a lot - feels "proud" in a way.

Was sad no CNE this year, again, (I really just wanted to ogle the weird foodie combos!) But I should do a Niagara winery visit - thanks for the tips - it's very helpful, when you don't know where to start planning! I truly can't even begin planning 'normal' stuff anymore - just feels weird and surreal and I have to break out of it. The "not being in it" part of going out again - I'm stuck in groundhog day
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Thank-you!

That sounds like fun!

Thanks for the tips Lady! That sounds like a lot of fun!
    Wayne Gretzky wines I am appreciating right now, its nice to have a VQA wine that I like a lot - feels "proud" in a way.

Was sad no CNE this year, again, (I really just wanted to ogle the weird foodie combos!) But I should do a Niagara winery visit - thanks for the tips - it's very helpful, when you don't know where to start planning! I truly can't even begin planning 'normal' stuff anymore - just feels weird and surreal and I have to break out of it. The "not being in it" part of going out again - I'm stuck in groundhog day

We missed the CNE the last year we had it. The infamous tilt a hurl year 🀣. My family has been Toronto people for a long time, my dad would always tell us of when his friend lined up and was first into the ex! He lived in Parkdale....eek!

But we are ready for a bit of normalcy. We went to the east coast for a road trip and some places masks weren't mandated.

I hope you find a fun trip. We all deserve it
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    The most sexy alien ever.
    x956stwoukia.jpeg
    I wish we got a prequel game about Garrus.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    This ….
    y4lanfjz27mi.gif
    ❀️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Lunch . I hungry
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    Lunch . I hungry

I have M&Ms
  • lx1x
    Options
    Lunch . I hungry

I have M&Ms

So did I. πŸ˜†

Feeling better now . Just ate lunch . πŸ€—
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    Lunch . I hungry

I have M&Ms

You rang?
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    β™₯️🎢 His song! 🎢β™₯️
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

@terrordawg ? @Cat0703a ? @Alinouveau2 ?

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Whaaat?! I definitely need to try it πŸ˜‹ There are SO many great breweries here. Excited to go to beer festivals again! I've missed it so much 🍻
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Whaaat?! I definitely need to try it πŸ˜‹ There are SO many great breweries here. Excited to go to beer festivals again! I've missed it so much 🍻

If you're in the city this one, Henderson is a good one. They have lots of events. Kensington brewery is a good one too. I didn't like great lakes brewing. There are so many breweries, I enjoyed trying them all since they now all basically offer next day delivery!!!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

If you're in the city this one, Henderson is a good one. They have lots of events. Kensington brewery is a good one too. I didn't like great lakes brewing. There are so many breweries, I enjoyed trying them all since they now all basically offer next day delivery!!!

I'm not as close to Toronto anymore unfortunately, but will definitely be making trips back. I usually go to the Summer and Winter Roundhouse Beer fests that they throw at Steamwhistle, it's always tons of fun. Hamilton hosts a good one too called Because Beer Festival.
    Great Lakes makes one of my favourites, "Karma Citra" 🀀 I tend to like the hoppy ones most πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Bellwoods and Collective Arts have some really nice options too!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

I'm not as close to Toronto anymore unfortunately, but will definitely be making trips back. I usually go to the Summer and Winter Roundhouse Beer fests that they throw at Steamwhistle, it's always tons of fun. Hamilton hosts a good one too called Because Beer Festival.
    Great Lakes makes one of my favourites, "Karma Citra" 🀀 I tend to like the hoppy ones most πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Bellwoods and Collective Arts have some really nice options too!

I was just going to say isn't collective Arts down Hamilton way it's super good I had one of the best sours ever from there and their tins are all so cool. We're really spoiled for selection in Southern Ontario it would seem
  • lx1x
    Options
    My neighbor πŸ™
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Wtf is the universe man? πŸ˜‚...
    I mean like seriously, wtf is it? πŸ˜‚
  • accio_doughnuts
    accio_doughnuts Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I purchased premium and I hope knowing that I paid for it, it’ll help keep accountable.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    4fmgbday9v13.jpeg