What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I've been sitting in my car outside of Target trying to work up either the energy or courage to go in. Is this what anxiety feels like? Or is this just being a tired mom? Either way I'm considering just buying what I need online from the parking lot so i can go home.

What did you decide?
    I've been sitting in my car outside of Target trying to work up either the energy or courage to go in. Is this what anxiety feels like? Or is this just being a tired mom? Either way I'm considering just buying what I need online from the parking lot so i can go home.

What did you decide?

Yeah. My decision on going into the store hinges on yours.

I never went in. :neutral:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

What did you decide?

What did you decide?

Yeah. My decision on going into the store hinges on yours.

I never went in. :neutral:

So I can go home now?

Depends on whether or not I can convince you to pick up a few things for me.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Eleanor
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    So so much.

Woo?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Angiep52 wrote: »
    I'm just wondering whether or not to have a glass of wine tonight after work. I haven't had alcohol all week, and I have been saving calories this week to make up for it. It's Friday night and I've lost 4.1 pounds this week. I don't want to undo the good work I've done, but I don't want to be miserable either.
    What would you do if you was me?

A glass of wine won't destroy all your hard work. Enjoy it
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    This ... The debate shouldn't be about creation versus evolution of the physical universe. That is superfluous. The problem with evolution is Time. Time could not have evolved into existence from something else. Time was either created by a supreme being OR time is infinitely eternal past. Evolution demands a physical origin but time is not an element. Time is either infinitely eternal past and possibly infinite future, or time was created by a Creator. Is infinitely eternal past even possible? Doesn't not "all" demand an origin? Only a supreme creator ! without an origin! could exist outside of time and therefore not be subject in any way shape or form to or by or of time, in order to create time. And a supreme being that can create a non-elemental property such as time, MUST be infinitely beyond any being we could intellectually conceptually grasp. The property of time might just definitively prove there must be a Supreme Being. That kind of abilities of this Supreme Being is infinitely terrifying to meditate upon.

What?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It's funny when people ignore facts and cling to ideals.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Eleanor

When did we start talking about the silver 1967 mustang from gone in 60 seconds? :p
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    This ... The debate shouldn't be about creation versus evolution of the physical universe. That is superfluous. The problem with evolution is Time. Time could not have evolved into existence from something else. Time was either created by a supreme being OR time is infinitely eternal past. Evolution demands a physical origin but time is not an element. Time is either infinitely eternal past and possibly infinite future, or time was created by a Creator. Is infinitely eternal past even possible? Doesn't not "all" demand an origin? Only a supreme creator ! without an origin! could exist outside of time and therefore not be subject in any way shape or form to or by or of time, in order to create time. And a supreme being that can create a non-elemental property such as time, MUST be infinitely beyond any being we could intellectually conceptually grasp. The property of time might just definitively prove there must be a Supreme Being. That kind of abilities of this Supreme Being is infinitely terrifying to meditate upon.

Pass THAT shiz brotha man!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Einstein believed that all of space and time exists at this very moment, so we have no free will in a sense, we have already made all of our choices in this life, it's all fate ...

So no reason to stress or worry, whatever happens was meant to happen...
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Eleanor

That is what I want to name my future daughter

It IS what I named my daughter
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I had a really good day today, it's been awhile since I've had one of those :smile:

So you got my pics?

I personally didnt get your pics.... maybe you could send them again to #www.pervaholic.com :p
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I had a really good day today, it's been awhile since I've had one of those :smile:

So you got my pics?

I personally didnt get your pics.... maybe you could send them again to #www.pervaholic.com :p

Ohhh crap ..I thought you said it was #www.you'retheonlyonepromise :o ..

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

So you got my pics?

Everyday at 8am