• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    sgyfq0f09j0s.gif

Dis gon be good gurl!
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Sounds like this is the girl's fault. LETS GET HER!

Should've went straight to this since it's always true

Not true in this instance
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Alllrighty..can we not get this thread closed down ..

Sheesh lies on mfp..who'd have thought :|

Now..on my mind it what Im having for my treat lunch ..donut maybe ..or hungry jacks :p
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I think sometimes it's good to not be in the cliques and all the behind the scenes goings ons.

The funny thing is this happened months ago and isn't his business.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I went with Hungry Jacks :p double bacon whopper.. no regrets
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Sooooooooooo football is just around the corner!!

I <3 you ;)
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    This ... The debate shouldn't be about creation versus evolution of the physical universe. That is superfluous. The problem with evolution is Time. Time could not have evolved into existence from something else. Time was either created by a supreme being OR time is infinitely eternal past. Evolution demands a physical origin but time is not an element. Time is either infinitely eternal past and possibly infinite future, or time was created by a Creator. Is infinitely eternal past even possible? Doesn't not "all" demand an origin? Only a supreme creator ! without an origin! could exist outside of time and therefore not be subject in any way shape or form to or by or of time, in order to create time. And a supreme being that can create a non-elemental property such as time, MUST be infinitely beyond any being we could intellectually conceptually grasp. The property of time might just definitively prove there must be a Supreme Being. That kind of abilities of this Supreme Being is infinitely terrifying to meditate upon.

Good one. Or we can debate if anything is actually real. Since there is no way to absolutely prove that everything someone is experiencing isn't a dream state.

Although as far a creationism is concerned, if everything created required a creator, then by that property: the creator requires a creator, and so forth. Which would but Time as an infinite regardless of theory. Time always wins.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    On my mind: this site needs a mental fitness check. How is it that so many adults can get so offended by an irrelevant opinion??? Seriously, I was told I was "exercize shaming" them and it was offensive, because I think pistol squats look amazing.