What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Wondering how @slimgirljo15 found her treat... snickers Icecream :# make me want one just thinking about it..lol druels like homer simpson.

You were right ..it's soooo good. Definitely prefer it over the mars bar one..

I had 2 :#
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome

The hard bit will be not touching the remaining 4 till next Sunday ;)
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    On my mind is the need for some kind of text alert or something for when things go down on the forums.

Same. Just trying to catch up here but I need a secret decoder ring or something because I'm clueless AF. From what I've observed so far, not just this instance but even prior incidents, dudes can be bigger drama queens than the ladies. Smh

Adjusts my tiara :p
  • 2thelimit2017
    2thelimit2017 Posts: 46 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    On my mind is the need for some kind of text alert or something for when things go down on the forums.

Same. Just trying to catch up here but I need a secret decoder ring or something because I'm clueless AF. From what I've observed so far, not just this instance but even prior incidents, dudes can be bigger drama queens than the ladies. Smh

100% agree. They need to get their tightest skinny jeans on and just fight it out.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

100% agree. They need to get their tightest skinny jeans on and just fight it out.

Ooohhhh..... this is a great idea! A skinny jeans throw down!

Let's get them to wear heels too and bash each other with handbags.

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Ooohhhh..... this is a great idea! A skinny jeans throw down!

Let's get them to wear heels too and bash each other with handbags.

I dont know you personally but I think I love you.

Are you playing your love games with me?
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    chrr20breahm.png

• 1Wildthang
    1Wildthang Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a maid just for today
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    chrr20breahm.png

c9qfb6nwc9kn.gif
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    chrr20breahm.png

c9qfb6nwc9kn.gif

y7jdqgda6n9p.jpg

• Thistimepat
    Thistimepat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's about the sex of a person- more like the type of person- some people just like using 'weight' to beat the crap out of others

The heart and make up of an individual is the measure not the way they look- hugs all