What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I think it's really cute how everyone turns into a science geek when phenomenons like the eclipse happen.

I'm hoping to turn into a werewolf. Science geeks are over-rated.

Yes, because what most people would prefer is a hairy beast with a tail who drools a lot

I feel like you're baiting me into an old-school Team Edward vs Team Jacob battle.

There is no good side to choose there

Yeah there is, team bella's dad. The only one in the book thats like "wtf guys"
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I think it's really cute how everyone turns into a science geek when phenomenons like the eclipse happen.

Everyone suddenly turned into a science geek in like 2012. I'm not sure why

ETA: I blame The Big Bang Theory. Awful show.

I *kitten* hate that show

wy3jsj981u9e.jpg
    I feel like this might not be in your wheelhouse then?
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Yes, because what most people would prefer is a hairy beast with a tail who drools a lot

I feel like you're baiting me into an old-school Team Edward vs Team Jacob battle.

Until the end when he's like "what the *kitten* ever Bell Bell, you don't listen anyway so bye!"

Carlisle: "Charlie, you'll never be able to see your daughter again" charlie: "fine by me"

Please do not judge me for the sins of my past
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Man, these glasses are dark as *kitten*. I sure hope I don't run into a door.. again.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Ignorant people on this website.

Well...you're not wrong... ;)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ^ wow. :|
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Until the end when he's like "what the *kitten* ever Bell Bell, you don't listen anyway so bye!"

Carlisle: "Charlie, you'll never be able to see your daughter again" charlie: "fine by me"

At least you don't have a Twilight inspired tattoo.

True, and i never saw the last two movies.

I think everyone can agree the that the best part of those movies is how much robert pattinson hates them
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Whoa. It's really dark outside right meow.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Yeah! It's like something blocked out the sun or whatever
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Yeah! It's like something blocked out the sun or whatever

Clearly a government conspiracy.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

At least you don't have a Twilight inspired tattoo.

Don't insult this masterpiece

a7wmzma78agi.jpg

I could have gone my entire life without seeing that, thanks.

I mean, I tortured myself by reading the books in their entirety.. why continue the pain?

Also, torn by how terrible this is because who the *kitten* gets this as a tattoo, but also kinda impressed with the quality of the art. At least she got a good artist to do all that work, but yeesh.