What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I watched the entire first season, to give it a fair chance. At the start of season 2, when I realized I had no idea WTF was going on, I realized I just wasn't all that into it.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Whenever I hear AC/DC on the radio I picture a cartoon clown singing. What a weird voice.

kledwpdx54rv.png

Well this is terrifying. Now I am thinking about clowns eating my soul

LOL. Nah, that's just Rockso the Rockin' Clown. He only likes cocaine.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    You can learn an awful lot about your neighbors by looking at what they throw out on the street curb come garbage day. This includes their recyclables (which are uncovered) and the large bulk items they were too lazy to send to the thrift store.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    You can learn an awful lot about your neighbors by looking at what they throw out on the street curb come garbage day. This includes their recyclables (which are uncovered) and the large bulk items they were too lazy to send to the thrift store.

You look too young to be the kind of person I'm talking about, but I really hope I have a snoopy old lady somewhere in my neighborhood that's always looking out her window, suspicious of everybody.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

You look too young to be the kind of person I'm talking about, but I really hope I have a snoopy old lady somewhere in my neighborhood that's always looking out her window, suspicious of everybody.

I already have a next door neighbor here who fulfills that requirement, thanks. Guy across the street isn't much better.

Next time my neighbour catches me rifling through their trash I'll tell them that I just wanted to learn about what kind of person they are.

Hopeful no one calls the police this time.

I should clarify: I don't dig through trash, lol. I meant that you can learn by the items you can visibly see from your car window as you drive by.

The last time I went dumpster diving was in college.. and that was from other college students throwing away stuff as they moved in/out.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

My neighbor is definitely an alcoholic

Haha I'm sure that's what my neighbors think of me
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

My neighbor is definitely an alcoholic

My neighbor probably thinks the same about me, ha ha. Although, they probably have assessed that I really like Diet Mt. Dew and have amassed a small army of cats by what I throw out. :D
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    How nice it would be to win $700 Millon even if I had to split it with 50 co-workers who went in for the tickets.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    How nice it would be to win $700 Millon even if I had to split it with 50 co-workers who went in for the tickets.

Right. I don't even have to be rich, I just want enough to be debt free and be able to do whatever I want whenever I want even if I still have to work.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Right. I don't even have to be rich, I just want enough to be debt free and be able to do whatever I want whenever I want even if I still have to work.

Same gurrrrl, SAME!
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    Sometimes it feels like work is just a place I go to hang out until I can go to the gym.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

Same gurrrrl, SAME!

This is my dream too.

Being rich would be amazing, but my dream is to be comfortable enough to be able to say, "I want to go somewhere nice on holiday this year," and actually have that be easily done.

Is it student loans? I've never really understood why people can't. Money is a touchy subject with people you know.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

Same gurrrrl, SAME!

This is my dream too.

Being rich would be amazing, but my dream is to be comfortable enough to be able to say, "I want to go somewhere nice on holiday this year," and actually have that be easily done.

Is it student loans? I've never really understood why people can't. Money is a touchy subject with people you know.

I don't understand you non understanding....Not everyone has disposable income
  • WorkerDrone83
    edited August 2017
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Same gurrrrl, SAME!

This is my dream too.

nvm
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Same gurrrrl, SAME!

This is my dream too.

nvm

I am no youngin but there are situations in life that come up that sometimes put people on hard times. That's all
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Same gurrrrl, SAME!

This is my dream too.

Exactly, I mean if someone wants to give me millions of dollars I would be ok with it. But I really just want to not have to ever worry about bills and live completely debt free. If I want to go to Italy or remodel my bathroom I would love to not have to finance it or work my *kitten* off for it.. Fyi, I currently work 3 jobs. I would really like to give 2 of them up.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Where do random people find me to send me FR. I cross reference, no community activity, their profiles are private.. who are these people???
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    how that one person here was right and I didn't listen but they were right and I'm confident enough to admit it