What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• shinedowness
    shinedowness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bodwomon wrote: »
    Feeling like some people on this website are doing the opposite of helping me understand things by maybe ignoring me. Feeling suicidal in this world that is hell for me no matter what those schizophrenic optimists say from the cruel agribusinesses (I'm trying to be a vegetarian again), politicians, murderers, etc. I don't like the world I live in. I feel trapped in it. And the people that will try to stop me from feeling and thinking the way I do are just bigots or sadists that want to trap me here with so called medicine that will only zombify me into feeling numb from my depression. I've tried antidepressants only to have the dosage get higher and higher until I felt zombified. It makes me feel dead inside either way. It's called survival of the fittest, and I'm unfit to be willing to live in this world. Call me a troll all you want. At least I feel things instead of being an emotionless jerk.

2007 called and wants its emo-ness

Bully.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    ~slowly backs out of thread~

Drama, I hate drama.
  • WantonHeartTroubledHead
    Options
    Really disturbed by the news story about people in Wisconsin being microchipped by one employer so they can wave their hand in front of sensors instead of using a key card and it tracks all their exchanges at the job.
  • gymselfiesfordays
    gymselfiesfordays Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't visited this site in years. Work is super lame today, and that's all I have on my mind.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    MFP is getting kinda weird :#
  • gymselfiesfordays
    gymselfiesfordays Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It does seem a bit weird.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm starving.

What would you like to eat?

mexican-food.jpg

Sure you didn't want waffles?

toppings ?

Blue....berry syrup

make it strawberry and we'll talk.....

How about actual strawberries. And 'micros'. :lol:

done. B)

Changed my mind. Want pb and syrup atm.

That is how my wife eats hers... not a fan
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm starving.

What would you like to eat?

mexican-food.jpg

Sure you didn't want waffles?

toppings ?

Blue....berry syrup

make it strawberry and we'll talk.....

How about actual strawberries. And 'micros'. :lol:

done. B)

Changed my mind. Want pb and syrup atm.

That is how my wife eats hers... not a fan

Snicker. :lol:
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Feeling like some people on this website are doing the opposite of helping me understand things by maybe ignoring me. Feeling suicidal in this world that is hell for me no matter what those schizophrenic optimists say from the cruel agribusinesses (I'm trying to be a vegetarian again), politicians, murderers, etc. I don't like the world I live in. I feel trapped in it. And the people that will try to stop me from feeling and thinking the way I do are just bigots or sadists that want to trap me here with so called medicine that will only zombify me into feeling numb from my depression. I've tried antidepressants only to have the dosage get higher and higher until I felt zombified. It makes me feel dead inside either way. It's called survival of the fittest, and I'm unfit to be willing to live in this world. Call me a troll all you want. At least I feel things instead of being an emotionless jerk.

I've seen your posts, you haven't been asking for help to understand things, you've been arguing absolute nonsense.

And it's people like you that make me feel hopeless.

Nope. You chose hopelessness for yourself. No one is making you feel that way other than you & you've ignored everything anyone has commented on your posts. The only person ignoring things there is you because they don't agree with your blatantly erroneous points.

She influenced my hopeless behavior. I didn't ignore those people's comments. I started changing my stance on some things from what I said on my post. So, I wasn't ignoring them. I actually replied to them without them replying back to me so far. They're the ones that gave up on me, not the other way around.

Nobody makes you anything. You are what you are. You can choose to change or you can choose to stay miserable. Since you are here you probably want to change. Add more positivity to your thoughts and words and daily life and take time to relax. It gets better, or something. Stop blaming everyone else for your *kitten* attitude
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome .. :D
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    How I want to go get the box of oatmeal cookies sitting on my kitchen counter lol

You should and bring them to me... Also a sammich would be great too! Thanks hun.

*swoon*
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Think I'm going to change my username to *kitten* and *kitten*

Don't. I was just about to change mine to abetterme6399. Don't ruin my fun