What's on your mind?

Replies

• brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    edited August 2017
    continuing on the same train of thought, my tom was due today and is late but it's def coming soon so do i get any additional concession calories that can go towards macca's? hmmmmm
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    How did I even get through school with such awful spelling? I am hopeless without spell check, auto correct and google.

You know your spelling is really bad when auto correct and spell check can't figure out what word you are typing and you have to resort to google.

Google is my favorite and most accurate spell checker. Which is why I don't understand when I have to use google to spell check when I'm writing a email with Gmail.
  • Holly_981
    Holly_981 Posts: 286 Member
    hollysin81 wrote: »
    Condensed milk and sex

Watcha doin' this afternoon?

v8rd0mae22ev.jpg

That's evaporated milk..
  • thomascgentle
    thomascgentle Posts: 9 Member
    Anyone have thoughts on this new 3D full body scale coming out by Shape Scale at shapescale.com?
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Condensed milk and sex

Watcha doin' this afternoon?

v8rd0mae22ev.jpg

That's evaporated milk..

Bet it would still be fun, though...
  • cee134
    Anyone have thoughts on this new 3D full body scale coming out by Shape Scale at shapescale.com?

Yeah, it's not going to work very well and be to expensive. I'd consider it after 10 years, if something like that is still around.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited August 2017
    If you notice I am not on your friends list anymore, don't worry, you did nothing wrong, I unfriended everyone. My real life wife is a little paranoid about girls amd about me getting murdered. Seperate things. This is PSA. I love all you guys. You rock. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    If you notice I am not on your friends list anymore, don't worry, you did nothing wrong, I unfriended everyone. My real life wife is a little paranoid about girls amd about me getting murdered. Seperate things. This is PSA. I love all you guys. You rock. Keep up the good work everyone!

better safe than sorry man. nobody blames you. tbh i was only planning on stealing your identity though

After you steal his identity can I steal his skin? I have a project I am working on.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Why's she worried about you getting murdered by strangers? The majority of the time the spouse is the one who commits the murder. #Sleepwithoneeyeopen #Staywoke, #Nohomo

Good point! She is trying to throw him off her plan!
  • captainfantastic94
    I feel like i just kicked off a *kitten* scooby doo episode
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member

Again? Tell her to stop eating cheese before bed.
  • captainfantastic94

Again? Tell her to stop eating cheese before bed.

Last time, promise
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

Good to know. I was afraid you figured out what a dillhole I am. :grimace:
  • RunHardBeStrong

I really don't care who did it. I am hanging in the van with Shaggy and Scooby. Bring back snacks when you get it figured out.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Good to know. I was afraid you figured out what a dillhole I am. :grimace:

He did, just wanted to let you down easy though.
  • cee134

what does the mfp wives think about this?

In all honesty, my husband is on here and he's welcome to have mfp friends. I only care whether or not he gives out too much info about where we live, like our address. Otherwise, I don't care.

You should probably tell him to stop responding to the ASL questions I keep asking him.
  • RunHardBeStrong

I really don't care who did it. I am hanging in the van with Shaggy and Scooby. Bring back snacks when you get it figured out.

rj0k4m6xswvf.jpg

Oh.. wait, I am heading the bedroom first then back to the van. Hopefully no ghosts kill me on the way.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    kace_kay wrote: »

Pot head ;)

Look who's talking! :D
  • RunHardBeStrong

Damn you and putting these old skool songs in my head.