What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind? People are getting mean on here again. Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing. It's just nobody is really being creative about it. The straight up meanness is just lazy. You need to be aggressive, but in a more passive way.

I think you need to be more creative when being mean and telling people that they're not being creative enough at being mean.
  • shinedowness
    shinedowness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So, why is having feelings make me a troll again?
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    My vote is troll. I'm right. Don't argue.
    My vote is troll. I'm right. Don't argue.

tx27ftyiebqd.gif

That's not one of those things you don't want to be wrong about though. Sometimes it's better to error on the side of caution.

Except with Lexi.. That was worth it

The issue is they are arguing with everything. Not the "you should be alive" comments but every single response, positive or negative, gets arguments and basically this thread is just about that here right now so lets just go trucking along because it really is fine. There is little we can do if someone on the internet doesnt want us to help them but give them kudos and hope for the best. This is an experience thing, not a dick thing. People who do not want to be helped cannot be helped.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind? People are getting mean on here again. Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing. It's just nobody is really being creative about it. The straight up meanness is just lazy. You need to be aggressive, but in a more passive way.

This. Cheap shots and cutting humor are a symptom of a weak mind. Plus I had some of y'all on a pedestal and you're RUINING IT

Shout out to those of you who are still killing it :wink:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Chicken wings are on my mind!!! Anyone wanna talk about that?

You got my attention, we talking spicy hot?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    My next meal is always on my mind. I'm debating whether I should be good or bad. Salmon and rice vs. pizza.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    thinking about buying an air fryer. anybody have one? if so, would you say it was worth it?

You Americans frying everything! Now you're frying air? Please stop.

:joy:
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    thinking about buying an air fryer. anybody have one? if so, would you say it was worth it?

You Americans frying everything! Now you're frying air? Please stop.

if you haven't had fried pickles or jalapenos then i just don't think you're a good person really.

I've had a fried snickers bar, am I a good person now?