What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• shinedowness
    shinedowness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bodwomon wrote: »
    Feeling like some people on this website are doing the opposite of helping me understand things by maybe ignoring me. Feeling suicidal in this world that is hell for me no matter what those schizophrenic optimists say from the cruel agribusinesses (I'm trying to be a vegetarian again), politicians, murderers, etc. I don't like the world I live in. I feel trapped in it. And the people that will try to stop me from feeling and thinking the way I do are just bigots or sadists that want to trap me here with so called medicine that will only zombify me into feeling numb from my depression. I've tried antidepressants only to have the dosage get higher and higher until I felt zombified. It makes me feel dead inside either way. It's called survival of the fittest, and I'm unfit to be willing to live in this world. Call me a troll all you want. At least I feel things instead of being an emotionless jerk.

2007 called and wants its emo-ness

Bully.

In all seriousness, you're either:

1. A really good troll
    2. A kid / an adult with a kid's emotional/psychological maturity
    3. Actually really depressed

If it's 1, I applaud you for fooling everyone. If it's 2, read a few books, make a few friends, gain some real life experience - the internetz won't do you much good. If it's 3 (which I'm really hoping is not), please go get professional help.

No, you were being rudely insensitive when you said that.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Feeling like some people on this website are doing the opposite of helping me understand things by maybe ignoring me. Feeling suicidal in this world that is hell for me no matter what those schizophrenic optimists say from the cruel agribusinesses (I'm trying to be a vegetarian again), politicians, murderers, etc. I don't like the world I live in. I feel trapped in it. And the people that will try to stop me from feeling and thinking the way I do are just bigots or sadists that want to trap me here with so called medicine that will only zombify me into feeling numb from my depression. I've tried antidepressants only to have the dosage get higher and higher until I felt zombified. It makes me feel dead inside either way. It's called survival of the fittest, and I'm unfit to be willing to live in this world. Call me a troll all you want. At least I feel things instead of being an emotionless jerk.

Bully.

1. A really good troll

If it's 1, I applaud you for fooling everyone. If it's 2, read a few books, make a few friends, gain some real life experience - the internetz won't do you much good. If it's 3 (which I'm really hoping is not), please go get professional help.

..... what if she was right ?
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    The fight I see myself getting into tonight....really looking forward to it! **rolling my eyes**
  • shinedowness
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Bully.

1. A really good troll

Well, it doesn't seem she was caring about my feelings at all and was accusing my behavior as emo-ness when I'm in pain. I don't even cut myself. How is it a kid's emotional maturity to know that the world has sadists, fascists, rapists, etc. and feel bad about it? Is feeling bad for how the world is for stupid people? How it is a kid's emotional maturity to feel sorry for animals in cruel agribusinesses? Is sympathy for stupid people, then? How is it a kid's psychological maturity to realize that the countless medicines and knowledge I used doesn't help me stop feeling trapped on this earth? How is the want to kill yourself for stupid people? This world I live in is not peaceful. I don't feel like I belong here. I want animals to not be hurt and people to stop being treated like politicians' puppets and/or tools for sadistic entertainment. I want them to stop having so many disorders. I want no wars, hate, violence, detrimental drugs, etc. I want people of all religions and people of no religion to work with each other instead of fighting against each other. I want the world not to be based on greedy money. How is it a kid's emotional and psychological maturity to want peace?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Bully.

1. A really good troll

Well, it doesn't seem she was caring about my feelings at all and was accusing my behavior as emo-ness when I'm in pain. I don't even cut myself. How is it a kid's emotional maturity to know that the world has sadists, fascists, rapists, etc. and feel bad about it? Is feeling bad for how the world is for stupid people? How it is a kid's emotional maturity to feel sorry for animals in cruel agribusinesses? Is sympathy for stupid people, then? How is it a kid's psychological maturity to realize that the countless medicines and knowledge I used doesn't help me stop feeling trapped on this earth? How is the want to kill yourself for stupid people? This world I live in is not peaceful. I don't feel like I belong here. I want animals to not be hurt and people to stop being treated like politicians' puppets and/or tools for sadistic entertainment. I want them to stop having so many disorders. I want no wars, hate, violence, detrimental drugs, etc. I want people of all religions and people of no religion to work with each other instead of fighting against each other. I want the world not to be based on greedy money. How is it a kid's emotional and psychological maturity to want peace?

1. If you feel people owe you kindness, you're going to get hurt.
    2. If you want change but do nothing about it, you're going to feel despair.
    3. If you need for people to feel sorry for you because of how much you feel sorry for other people/creatures, you're going to be endlessly disappointed.

Try channeling your feelings into some form of activism. You'll feel more positively about yourself and it'll bring you into contact with likeminded people.

GL
  • shinedowness
    edited July 2017
    Options

Bully.

1. A really good troll

3. If you need for people to feel sorry for you because of how much you feel sorry for other people/creatures, you're going to be endlessly disappointed.

Try channeling your feelings into some form of activism. You'll feel more positively about yourself and it'll bring you into contact with likeminded people.

GL

So, people should be rude whenever they want to?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Bully.

1. A really good troll

GL

So, people should be mean whenever they want to?

People will be whatever they're going to be. You can't control them.
  • shinedowness
    Options

Bully.

1. A really good troll

GL

So, you're advocating for chaos.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Bully.

1. A really good troll

GL

Acknowledging that i have no control over someone is not the same as advocating what they do.

For example, i can see that you're trying to provoke people. I can't stop you. I don't advocate provoking people though.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Acknowledging that i have no control over someone is not the same as advocating what they do.

For example, i can see that you're trying to provoke people. I can't stop you. I don't advocate provoking people though.

Pssst..... don't go down the rabbit hole.
  • shinedowness
    Options

Bully.

1. A really good troll

GL

Okay.
  • shinedowness
    Options
    Vinehausen wrote: »
    MFP is getting kinda weird :#

It's all gettin' a bit too feely.

So, this place should be dehumanized?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

Bully.

1. A really good troll

Dunno.

*shrug
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Bully.

1. A really good troll

GL

So, people should be rude whenever they want to?

"Should" and "are going to" are seperate things, guys leave this kid alone he is clearly a troll as he has been arguing literally everything said to him
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Im just really glad to have those jams again, also my lunch is almost done
  • shinedowness
    Options
    Vinehausen wrote: »
    MFP is getting kinda weird :#

It's all gettin' a bit too feely.

So, this place should be dehumanized?

It's the internet.... None of this is real. If you want drama get on Facebook. Otherwise relax hun.

#boredsads

Not everything on the internet is based on lies. There's a reason why the internet is a source of knowledge. So, some of the stuff on internet is based on reality. But, there are misleading things on it, yes. Also, saying the internet isn't real is saying it doesn't exist.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My vote is troll. I'm right. Don't argue.
    I think your right.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    My vote is troll. I'm right. Don't argue.

tx27ftyiebqd.gif