What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    dv29rdhrakdb.jpg

So this is now on my thumb. Don't drink and play with a tattoo pen.

I'll fix it later.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Just because it's easy to give yourself a tattoo, doesn't mean you should
    Words to live by😂

I did a heart on my finger. Looks like a child did it. I shouldn't drink and tat.

Wise words dear. Also, don't drink and mfp.

Generally I don't worry about the drinking because it doesn't take much to get me to pass out 😆

The last time i drank tequila, the last thing i remember was meeting a woman at a bar.....and then waking up naked and tied up to the bed posts spread eagle with dried candle wax on my chest and a phonebook opened up to the yellow pages of 24 hr marriage houses.....oh and my roomate taking pics of me in my precarious position. Thank god there was no internet back then lol! To this day not sure if i got married lol.....No tequila for me in many many years.

Damn....this close 👌😣....😂🤣🤣💜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    dv29rdhrakdb.jpg

I'll fix it later.

Kinda cool and brave to me🤔😉😍
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I really need to quit telling my kids ‘your mom’ jokes

🤣🤣🤣sometimes you make me cry laughing girl!!!🤗😍
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Why are all the fun and games threads about what you would or wouldn’t do to or with the person above??🤨
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    dv29rdhrakdb.jpg

I'll fix it later.

Kinda cool and brave to me🤔😉😍

My eye brows came out good though lol

I'll retouch when they heal
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Same thing since February. I want my home back. We got flooded and it's so close to ready but we need a tiler NOW. Then the rest will get done.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    too much, wish it was just quiet
    maybe some music to drown it all out
    I shoulda had another drink
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Why are all the fun and games threads about what you would or wouldn’t do to or with the person above??🤨

It really is redundant. I avoid that place like the plague

Good man

The plague...good times
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I need a drink. This volunteer stuff is a way more stressful than it should be, I think.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I think y’all scared @RevGym2 away. I’m not sure I can achieve my goals this weekend without his rainbows snd sunshine.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I’m waiting alone for my one true love to find me, saving myself just for him, because I know he’s out there and when he finds me magic will happen and we will fulfill each other’s every need and desire and we will never need to look outside the relationship for friendship or emotional support and we will never ever be attracted to anyone else. *hearts and flowers* I believe!

Yes, but will you know as soon as you meet? Better lock him up.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I’m waiting alone for my one true love to find me, saving myself just for him, because I know he’s out there and when he finds me magic will happen and we will fulfill each other’s every need and desire and we will never need to look outside the relationship for friendship or emotional support and we will never ever be attracted to anyone else. *hearts and flowers* I believe!

Yes! We are soulmates. Twin flames. Magnets drawn only to each other.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited October 2019
    Options

Gotta put a ring on it. Maybe some restraints, ball and chain, blinders.

Well now. Some of that is just 😈

And you forgot the collar
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

Hard for me to decipher between moments of sarcasm and seriousness at times on here, until I read this.

Well damn... I do believe some people are drawn to each other on another level, a connection that’s aligned for just the two. I haven’t had it but I’d be amazed if I did 😁
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Gotta put a ring on it. Maybe some restraints, ball and chain, blinders.

Well now. Some of that is just 😈

And you forgot the collar

I knew I forgot something. Most important bit.