byxiu9bosm4o.jpg

I feel special 😂🤣

Well where the hell are my badges 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    byxiu9bosm4o.jpg

I feel special 😂🤣

How do you earn these badges??? Is this new? Is it like a woo?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    byxiu9bosm4o.jpg

I feel special 😂🤣

How do you earn these badges??? Is this new? Is it like a woo?

I'm not sure what's the point of these badges. I think you earn them just by participating in the forums and I'm not sure how this would be connected to a Woo in any form but I know nothing. I'm just here to cure boredom sometimes.
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,818 MFP Staff
    Options
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ready for all these ghosts to stop visiting me just in time for an epic character redemption arc starting xmas morning 👌
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I need a slightly stronger prescription for reading. Getting older is not fun.

Same. Although I've always had the eyesight of a doorknob... skipped bifocals & went straight to progressives aka old lady lenses at 40. Ugh... The worst is, I still can't bloody well see. I think I need binoculars.

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Seems like an incredibly slow day today.
    Goodnight. 😴
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My wife complained to me last night we haven't done the deed in ten days and she is worried we are growing apart.

Well, I have an extremely stressful job and a long commute. When we are together all she complains about is her anxiety over daycare costs when we don't have any kids yet. And she is the one who landed me in a 4000 a month mortgage. And she will shop only at pottery barn and resto hardware and.... frankly I dislike being around her as she complains about future costs. And when I want to do the deed, she is knitting or watching big bang theory, the world's stupidest show.

Married people issues.

End rant.

Go do the deed. Then spoon while the oxytocin does its job.

I agree!!! Enjoy those marriage benefits of sex!!! But do calmly talk to her about your feelings/thoughts to work it out with more than your bodies. Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey principles helped us.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    The Green Book was a good movie.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I was listening to a Ted talk or a YouTube therapist or whatever and they were telling you how to have a good conversation with people. One of the points was that you’re not supposed to listen to someone’s story and then you talk about a time that you did something similar. That’s almost entirely my conversation skills and I’m trying to relate to the other person but apparently that’s bad conversation???? I’m zero percent good at talking to anyone and making friends so I can’t really trust my opinion.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Coffee.

The substance of life

Agreed.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    gu6v4cfxjagq.jpg

84s02capn4az.jpg

1vdvx3lkc5j6.jpg

What’s on my mind? Nothing after seeing this. Hope you’re ok.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    h2xquna1ckwa.png
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Patients are always sending in goodis for the holidays... Cookies, cakes, candies. Why never a fruit basket??
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Thinking my wife might be a little nervous around the area we're staying. She's got a thing with bears. I know I'm definitely not running outdoors during this vacay. 😳

qyf44da6p6cb.jpeg
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Time to get it together.