What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Coffee has failed me. 😴

*gasp* coffee wouldn't do that. Go drink some MORE!!!!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    i've finally made the connection why i can barely get out of bed in the morning regarding my knee. i've had plantar fasciitis after years of dancing and running. i believe now it's gone up my leg, as i haven't been wearing shoes in the house at all, and now i'm back to shoes, heel cups, and all the rest of that... i have to go get athletic tape today to tape my feet so everything is stable. all i can do right now is yoga and even that is agonizing... :/

Hopefully you get some relief soon my friend
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Coffee has failed me. 😴

Grab a diet dew - that’s what I dew 😂

See what I did there - I’m here all week folks

first time i've laughed today. you get the trophy :) thanks R!~
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Today is world Cancer day. Alot of research is going in to finding suitable cures to beat it. However, apart from treatments, 2 things are critical ; a strong will to survive and a equally strong support system. I have both ❤1ych8dodiye6.jpg

representing the green ribbon here... come on research.
    <3
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Today is world Cancer day. Alot of research is going in to finding suitable cures to beat it. However, apart from treatments, 2 things are critical ; a strong will to survive and a equally strong support system. I have both ❤1ych8dodiye6.jpg

representing the green ribbon here... come on research.
    <3

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Vacation calories don’t count, right?! 😳

Nope! Enjoy 🤗
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    really don't think Lizzie Borden did it

She was acquitted, right?
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    Patients are always sending in goodis for the holidays... Cookies, cakes, candies. Why never a fruit basket??

Maybe because they're indulgent and decadent not an every day food item so symbolically implying that you are very special and such pleasure to be in the realm of your acquaintance without using stalker, creepy, or sappy words.

But yes, I empathetically bemoan the irresistible temptation getting such calorie sinful gifts of appreciation from students.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    And while talking sledding...anyone have a GT snow racer back in the day?!
    We had a "GT hill" where you had to dodge trees and stuff...there was a base skinny little path...miraculously I was never seriously hurt on it...
    ...damn kids are crazy!
  • estherpotter1
    estherpotter1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    thinking Im hungry
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    I'm really disappointed in myself. I had three days of staying on the diet and then a week or two of getting stoned and eating too much. I don't think my birthday present is good for my goals. 😕 I lost one lb just to gain three. 😢 Today is a new day though and all I can do is try to do better. I need to be thinner for the warm weather coming when I can't just live in my jacket which let's face it, it's not magically covering up the fat. I'm legit mad I let myself get this big.

Like you said - today is new day - don’t beat yourself up
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous Mel.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I just took everything off my bedroom walls, to prep for painting at some point this spring. I'm embarrassed to admit to the amount of dust on the shelves and knick-knacks. YIKES. I'm so glad nobody was here to witness this dusty dirty event.
    *sneeze*
    *sneeze*
    *sneeze sneeze*
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I found out the assistant manager at my job is also a working artist and it makes so much sense because she is so *kitten* cool