What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    That I look dreadful no matter what clothes I wear. Nothing ever seems to look flattering or fit right on my body, regardless of what size I am. What gives?

i've had to get clothes tailored because i'm broad in the shoulders like a quarterback. so i often have to buy larger and get things taken in. would that be something you'd consider?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That I look dreadful no matter what clothes I wear. Nothing ever seems to look flattering or fit right on my body, regardless of what size I am. What gives?

i've had to get clothes tailored because i'm broad in the shoulders like a quarterback. so i often have to buy larger and get things taken in. would that be something you'd consider?

Yeah, sure. I can sew, I might be able to do it for myself at some point. :smile:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

I have felt like that since I was a teenager.
    It sucks.

I think they size clothes for no hips,
    no belly.
    Where should I but them? Lol
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

I have felt like that since I was a teenager.
    It sucks.

I think they size clothes for no hips,
    no belly.
    Where should I but them? Lol

Yeah, well... I might as well go naked if that's the case. I've always had a huge butt, hips and a stomach. Probably always will. :lol:
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i want hips! i want butt! but i still got the belly :D drrrrrrrrrrrr
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need something but I’m not sure what. It isn’t food or sex or sleep (ok, maybe sleep). It’s the weirdest feeling. A craving with no name. Maybe it’s a strange symptom of depression? I am kind of foggy and forgetful lately.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need something but I’m not sure what. It isn’t food or sex or sleep (ok, maybe sleep). It’s the weirdest feeling. A craving with no name. Maybe it’s a strange symptom of depression? I am kind of foggy and forgetful lately.

I'll be your friend.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I'll be your friend.
    Your friendship and the mini hike I’ll take tomorrow hopefully I’ll be right as rain
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    would you rather have permanent cheetle covered fingers, or everything always tastes like orange juice and toothpaste?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    they officially named cheeto dust as "Cheetle" and tbh im glad i finally know that word now otherwise i wouldn't be able to make it through this day

So is it "cheetle" fingers then? Cause "cheelte" is the residue and not the actual thing?

...and this has me wondering if there should be an official name for doritos dust/staining too
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    they officially named cheeto dust as "Cheetle" and tbh im glad i finally know that word now otherwise i wouldn't be able to make it through this day

So is it "cheetle" fingers then? Cause "cheelte" is the residue and not the actual thing?

...and this has me wondering if there should be an official name for doritos dust/staining too

I'm not sure how Don feels about this.......

source.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does the ever popular statement on MVP "You do you" sound both sarcastic and rude? This is the 1st forum I've ever been on where I've seen it used so often and it always sounds rude to me. :neutral:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    71y7oy7cguju.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    edited February 2020
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the ever popular statement on MVP "You do you" sound both sarcastic and rude? This is the 1st forum I've ever been on where I've seen it used so often and it always sounds rude to me. :neutral:

It is sarcastic and rude. It's pretty much dismissive.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

To me it means that you & I do things differently and that’s fine.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

To me it means that you & I do things differently and that’s fine.

You assume it means more like "agree to disagree"? Hmm, interesting. I guess the inflection would matter, which you can't really discern through text.