What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Until it is significantly lighter and warmer in the mornings I have to do some of my walking workouts on the treadmill and it’s starting to get on my nerves. What TV shows are y’all watching?
    You know

dtmsvmmvghrn.gif
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Until it is significantly lighter and warmer in the mornings I have to do some of my walking workouts on the treadmill and it’s starting to get on my nerves. What TV shows are y’all watching?

Loudermilk on prime is my favorite show right now - also Shrinking on Apple TV+ Is good - both 30 min dramadies
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Loudermilk on prime is my favorite show right now - also Shrinking on Apple TV+ Is good - both 30 min dramadies

Perfect thank you. I will look them up right now
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    You know

dtmsvmmvghrn.gif
    😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,825 Member
    Options
    Coffee - I wish I had some
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I bought concert tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend, but she is standing me up because she wanted an additional $30k
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    What office I want to join once I'm done my course.
  • work_again
    work_again Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If my kid watches you tubers watching you tube videos and reacting… can I film
    My kid watching you tubers watching you tube videos and reacting and post it on you tube for revenue?

Be sure to smash that like button and subscribe!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I bought concert tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend, but she is standing me up because she wanted an additional $30k

Your daughter wanted 30k 😳
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,825 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for this work day to be over (and I still have a couple hours left)
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options

yes, a year
    something about it is my fault she exists
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

yes, a year
    something about it is my fault she exists

This sounds so terribly painful all around and I’m sorry you’re going through it
  • crystallynnlu
    crystallynnlu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy I'm on a log in streak o:)
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    When a group of people laugh, people will instinctively look at the person they feel closest to in that group.

Interesting
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I don’t understand women who are attracted to *kitten* men. Cheating, lying, manipulative flattery, violence… What is there to like? If you got fooled and then managed to escape from a situation like that you should be throwing a *kitten* party and celebrating your good fortune to have gotten away

I think usually it's because they have been conditioned to believe that's what they deserve or are worthy of. It's sad some feel this way
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I don’t understand women who are attracted to *kitten* men. Cheating, lying, manipulative flattery, violence… What is there to like? If you got fooled and then managed to escape from a situation like that you should be throwing a *kitten* party and celebrating your good fortune to have gotten away

I think usually it's because they have been conditioned to believe that's what they deserve or are worthy of. It's sad some feel this way
    It makes me feel so bad that I can’t even convince them they are worth so much more
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

It makes me feel so bad that I can’t even convince them they are worth so much more

Sadly for some it's so deep seeded and ingrained in their beliefs of their self worth. It's almost like someone who joined a cult and needs reprogramming. But it does make you want to just scream to them YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THIS!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Snow day predictor says there's a 99% chance of a snow day tomorrow. Fingers crossed