Options

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    really think its time to move to california publish a book and become a self help guru

I am your first customer...I need help with life.

you should clean out the kitchen cabinets to start with. we ALL know there are things up there that you're never going to use and should just take to the dumpster or a food bank if they're still safe for consumption

xqqpmzf9vgb0.gif

i just report the news ma'am!

y9aqzhxwgzi8.gif
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Just opened a Halo Top ice cream. Actually, all three pints that I bought are like this. Really, Halo Top? Are you going pull a 'Lays' on me?

0mfb2arhfnhz.jpg

Dude - you totally just got lay’d by halo top ...

See what I did there
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,044 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading going to chemotherapy today, I've had a cold for the last 2 weeks and I've been feeling awful, hoping the treatment isn't too hard on me BUT after this one today I only have 2 more to do. I can't believe I'm starting to see the end of these treatments. It's been so hard. At times I was questioning myself if I could keep doing it but I'm glad I didn't give up. Before I know it, I'll be getting surgery and this nightmare will all be over.

Aw, Tanya..sorry you’re not feeling well. Glad you’re nearing the end of the treatments. You have so many “pals” here cheering you on. ❤️
  • MelG7777
    Options
    really think its time to move to california publish a book and become a self help guru

you should clean out the kitchen cabinets to start with. we ALL know there are things up there that you're never going to use and should just take to the dumpster or a food bank if they're still safe for consumption

Do me next!!!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Do me next!!!

That’s what I said!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    What’s been on my mind all day is this song. Omg this song. 😭😭❤️❤️
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqtooBbxuaw
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Do me next!!!

i think an important part of self help and improvement is finally tossing out some of those old shoes. you know which ones girl. they're just taking up space and that closet smells a tiny bit musty doesn't it?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    What’s been on my mind all day is this song. Omg this song. 😭😭❤️❤️
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqtooBbxuaw

I love Demi. I find her so inspiring. She made me cry too. Right in the feelz 😭
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

xqqpmzf9vgb0.gif

Not the cake!? Cant I keep the cake.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    I have not seen Judge Judy in forever...and I love Judge Judy...but she looks so weird with a ponytail... hcedzkpacmlc.jpg
  • MelG7777
    Options

Do me next!!!

i think an important part of self help and improvement is finally tossing out some of those old shoes. you know which ones girl. they're just taking up space and that closet smells a tiny bit musty doesn't it?

Lol...I have so few shoes! But if you say so....I’ll do it. Thank you.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    All the grocery stores here finally stopped using plastic bags and I'm really happy about that. Of course... some people are complaining because they have to buy reusable ones 🙄 People complain too much

Any tips on remembering to bring my bags in with me? I keep forgetting them in the car
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    All the grocery stores here finally stopped using plastic bags and I'm really happy about that. Of course... some people are complaining because they have to buy reusable ones 🙄 People complain too much

Any tips on remembering to bring my bags in with me? I keep forgetting them in the car

Don't worry, once you start to look at county's not already doing this as Neanderthal cultures, you'll feel all upity about it and be like... "Oohhh I better grab my bags", every time 🤷🏽‍♂️...
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Don't worry, once you start to look at county's not already doing this as Neanderthal cultures, you'll feel all upity about it and be like... "Oohhh I better grab my bags", every time 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    Lol. We’re already doing it in my state but i still wind up loading my cart without bags and having to repack at the car
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

But I reuse those plastic bags!! And THEN I recycle them! :#

Plus I don't even know where my reusable bags are..... lol I have at least 20 of them somewhere....?
    Had to go to the grocery store a week ago. I now have 2 more reusable bags. Already lost one. :D
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Lol. We’re already doing it in my state but i still wind up loading my cart without bags and having to repack at the car

Cashiers went from putting 1-3 things in a plastic bag so your 20 items took up 15 bags...., to tossing everything in a reusable one. They need to have classes on how to pack those things!