Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ob9evara5glz.jpeg

We all gotta die sometime.... determined or not......i would rather die climbing a mountain than never have tried. I would assume living every day with doubts is far more painful than death.

I said something very similar to my friend who posted this. I still think it’s funny.

8n3jtaca5l0u.jpeg

I think at home in bed, all comfy.
    Dying on the side of a mountain...I'd just be sitting there, dying and thinking about my *kitten* choices and how I could have been home, in my comfy bed

😂 i want to hug and insightful this all at once. I do often wonder about the life choices that got me where I am
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    ob9evara5glz.jpeg

We all gotta die sometime.... determined or not......i would rather die climbing a mountain than never have tried. I would assume living every day with doubts is far more painful than death.

I said something very similar to my friend who posted this. I still think it’s funny.

8n3jtaca5l0u.jpeg

@bojack5

You say it far better than i can......i like how you use words :)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    ob9evara5glz.jpeg

8n3jtaca5l0u.jpeg

@bojack5

You say it far better than i can......i like how you use words :)
    thank you 😊

I love words and ideas and i like when i can get them to work together
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ob9evara5glz.jpeg

8n3jtaca5l0u.jpeg

Dying on the side of a mountain...I'd just be sitting there, dying and thinking about my *kitten* choices and how I could have been home, in my comfy bed

i really wanna die like my grandpa, sleeping comfortably.
    not screaming in panic like all the passengers in his car.

❤️😂
  • Polkadotpassport
    Polkadotpassport Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What am I going to prepare for dinner 😩
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    you can't just bear witness to bad behavior, hemming and hawing and expecting it to get magically better on its own. sometimes you have to take steps to correct it, regardless if you "want" to or not.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    you can't just bear witness to bad behavior, hemming and hawing and expecting it to get magically better on its own. sometimes you have to take steps to correct it, regardless if you "want" to or not.

fine 😑
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

don't tell me what to do.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Too much,
    like a pinball bouncing all over the place, scattered, random, sabotaging thoughts trying to bring down my happy.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Uh.. I chose to just walk off and disappear. Probably not the most adult decision of my life.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Hmmmm ... Dicey .
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of annoyed that my boyfriend fell asleep before me. Now I'll have to try to fall asleep with the sound of a diesel powered generator in my ear (snoring) 😒

You know I can’t fall asleep without hearing my husband and cat snore. I don’t know why but it makes me feel safe. Lol.

🤣 I don't feel safe... I feel annoyed haha but I still love him 🤷‍♀️
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Why do I not sleep? All I want all day is to sleep then come bed time my brain decides to never stfu.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person that buys herself birthday gifts or gets nothing ?

At least I get gifts I want and need this way 😊
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person that buys herself birthday gifts or gets nothing ?

At least I get gifts I want and need this way 😊

Nope, and I'm married. If I want something, I have to buy it myself.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    ob9evara5glz.jpeg

8n3jtaca5l0u.jpeg

i really wanna die like my grandpa, sleeping comfortably.
    not screaming in panic like all the passengers in his car.

Wait what 🤔
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Every time you think you got a handle on it ...then you see... it's that time of year again... the time to get Thin Mints

I saw a sign at a house just up the street!
    I’ve been adding up how many Thin Mints I’m going to get!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I don’t know if I over did it today. I don’t feel so well right now. Should I just take my meds and fall asleep or just push through this ugly feeling of uneasy and almost feels like an anxiety attack coming on. Ugh. I just want to feel normal already.
  • kyle0404
    kyle0404 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Why do I not sleep? All I want all day is to sleep then come bed time my brain decides to never stfu.

I have the same problem, it's frustrating because I wake up so early for work, and every night I just lay there and watch the time I have to sleep tick away knowing I'll feel like crap the next day. 😒