What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I wish I had nearby real life friends who would try a slow 10 mile hike with me tomorrow

I'd do it in a heartbeat✋️..
    Throw in some occasional camping and I'll be your bestie.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I wish I had nearby real life friends who would try a slow 10 mile hike with me tomorrow

I'd do it in a heartbeat✋️..
    Throw in some occasional camping and I'll be your bestie.
    *sigh* That would be amazing
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I really need a weekend where I have nothing to do. Is that too much to ask 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,566 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    So my moms bird got out today and a crow immediately swooped it away😫Second one to get out and both my dads fault. Not on purpose but it just happened and he feels horrible. We found out on the way to a bday party for my daughter’s friend. And my daughter was broken up about it and crying on the way in. They all loved the bird. Maybe this isn’t as weird as I felt like it was but this was the cake.

o6zend2q9ws7.jpeg

😳

No, you’re right, it’s weird. 😳
    So sorry about the bird. 💗
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I did so badly today. Didn’t eat anywhere close to enough - my appetite just isn’t there and forcing myself to eat only works to a certain extent. Trying to remind myself that one bad day isn’t the end of the world but… another part of my brain is beating myself up for self-sabotaging (again) because I’ve had more bad days than good over the past week.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The weird bruise I have on the back of my knee. It looks like I damaged something but don't know what it might be
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    So my moms bird got out today and a crow immediately swooped it away😫Second one to get out and both my dads fault. Not on purpose but it just happened and he feels horrible. We found out on the way to a bday party for my daughter’s friend. And my daughter was broken up about it and crying on the way in. They all loved the bird. Maybe this isn’t as weird as I felt like it was but this was the cake.

o6zend2q9ws7.jpeg

😳

No, you’re right, it’s weird. 😳
    So sorry about the bird. 💗

Thank you so much🤗
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Drove to the town where I grew up this morning after dropping off my cancer patient. It's nothing like it used to be. My first school is gone, the library that used to be terrible is now beautiful, they're evening building townhouses!! My childhood home is gone and in it's place a concrete mansion. It's amazing seeing the old houses left compared to all the infill ones
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    TIL there is no fiber in an English muffin
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

I bet you could make some with whole wheat flour to add some flour. Making English muffins a really easy and fun and delicious
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I bet you could make some with whole wheat flour to add some flour. Making English muffins a really easy and fun and delicious
    You’re right! I have had so many freaking hobbies I used to say that my hobby is collecting hobbies. In truth my hobby is collecting skills, specifically self-sufficiency, homemaking, & traditional crafting skills.

English muffins was in there somewhere. I remember being shocked that you cook them in a frying pan. And they were good!

Interacting with you always makes me want to do stuff. You’re kind of inspirational that way.

I’ve recently- as in late yesterday- Decided to increase my protein and fiber and was terribly disappointed to find that the breakfast sandwiches I’d had in the morning did nothing for my fiber intake.

• Alinouveau2
    Options

You’re right! I have had so many freaking hobbies I used to say that my hobby is collecting hobbies. In truth my hobby is collecting skills, specifically self-sufficiency, homemaking, & traditional crafting skills.

English muffins was in there somewhere. I remember being shocked that you cook them in a frying pan. And they were good!

Interacting with you always makes me want to do stuff. You’re kind of inspirational that way.

I’ve recently- as in late yesterday- Decided to increase my protein and fiber and was terribly disappointed to find that the breakfast sandwiches I’d had in the morning did nothing for my fiber intake.

Haha thanks for saying I inspire you to do stuff I think it's my undiagnosed ADHD that makes me a wee bit scattered and energetic.

English muffins are the specialty bread equivalent to white bread i guess haha. I'm sure you can buy whole wheat ones.

To increase my fiber I've been trying to eat raisin bran. Luckily I enjoy that 🤣 I need to add more to my diet though. My digestive system would thank me
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Geez everything eventually gives you cancer or causes strokes.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’m starting to understand the women who date guys with no job bc this “I’m busy, sorry I can’t follow through with our plans that I made” bs is for the birds. Don’t tell me we’re going to go out if you’re unsure you have the time. I don’t get it! I would have mentioned being busy and a possibility that other responsibilities might get in the way.
    😤
    I don’t make plans I can’t follow through on.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,822 Member
    Options
    I'm really surprised at the audacity of some people...
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

sorry
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,822 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    sorry
    You are very empathetic. I appreciate that about you 🤗
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Measles