What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm really disappointed in myself. I had three days of staying on the diet and then a week or two of getting stoned and eating too much. I don't think my birthday present is good for my goals. 😕 I lost one lb just to gain three. 😢 Today is a new day though and all I can do is try to do better. I need to be thinner for the warm weather coming when I can't just live in my jacket which let's face it, it's not magically covering up the fat. I'm legit mad I let myself get this big.

Agree with @cowsfan12 .....don't beat yourself up. You've got another opportunity to get back in the saddle today. FWIW, I think you already look great. 😊
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Mistakes. A post a friend made got me thinking what's really considered a mistake? Writing the wrong date on a check would be a mistake. Forgetting to pay a bill could be a mistake but then there's the bad choices that we make and we use the "it was a mistake" excuse... that's not a mistake. Bad choices aren't mistakes. And now it got me thinking of all the bad choices I've made 😂🤦‍♀️

You - me - errybody else 😂 - live and learn as they say and try not to make the same bad choices - although I’ve made some bad choices more than once 🤷‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Omg... This Dude is telling us about his trip to Russia, again 🙄
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Mistakes. A post a friend made got me thinking what's really considered a mistake? Writing the wrong date on a check would be a mistake. Forgetting to pay a bill could be a mistake but then there's the bad choices that we make and we use the "it was a mistake" excuse... that's not a mistake. Bad choices aren't mistakes. And now it got me thinking of all the bad choices I've made 😂🤦‍♀️

I feel like mistakes take no time to get over but you may be paying for a bad choice for the rest of your life.

i would agree on this. i'd say a bad choice could be life altering. a mistake is often just poor judgment at the time. i made a mistake just recently, but am over it now. i made one exceptionally bad choice in my life and live with the consequences.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

I feel like mistakes take no time to get over but you may be paying for a bad choice for the rest of your life.

Like I was was telling my friend, our daily life revolves around choices. From the time we wake up till we go to bed. Is there a thing as a concious "mistake"? I dont think so. I do agree with you on the consequences of bad choices lasting a lifetime.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    And while talking sledding...anyone have a GT snow racer back in the day?!
    We had a "GT hill" where you had to dodge trees and stuff...there was a base skinny little path...miraculously I was never seriously hurt on it...
    ...damn kids are crazy!

my kids had GT racers. i still cringe thinking about the mayhem ;)
  • Barbsunshine7
    Barbsunshine7 Posts: 2,693 Member
    Options
    My friend brought me a pack of these Tru Chocolate Covered Almonds that are sugar free. I'm sitting here trying not to eat the whole box :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Why do I even bother sometimes

Cause you lurrrrve me 🤗😂
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

Because the world needs it's pretty pineapple pizza people President - maybe not the hero they want, but definitely the hero they need <3
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    So predictable,,,,,,,

a6x8kpguezbg.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    sxrv1umv0z3x.gif
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Hey you, can I learn your flavour?
    It's brand new, now it's in the papers
    All I seem to see
    Must be something underneath
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Cuz you’re awesome 😎

Cause you lurrrrve me 🤗😂
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Because the world needs it's pretty pineapple pizza people President - maybe not the hero they want, but definitely the hero they need <3
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Because that's who you are. ❤

Awwww... You guys 🥰

th?id=OGC.505bc351b9570a5a58402fba7a8eed3b&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1GJRIgTY4sS6k%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=5izjfy%2fWqlor0dKFxU8dQIJgABwlgoFZ4aT%2b29wSVoo%3d
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Cause you're are genuine.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Why Sometimes it just doesn't matter what you do or say , it will just be rubbing someone the wrong way
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Cuz you’re awesome 😎

Cause you lurrrrve me 🤗😂
    ghudson92 wrote: »

IslandGal3 wrote: »

Because that's who you are. ❤

Awwww... You guys 🥰

th?id=OGC.505bc351b9570a5a58402fba7a8eed3b&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1GJRIgTY4sS6k%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=5izjfy%2fWqlor0dKFxU8dQIJgABwlgoFZ4aT%2b29wSVoo%3d

Eta:

Cause you're are genuine.

😘