What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Introducing my daughter to Lady and the Tramp. Lol
    Her reactions to the siamese cats are hilarious.
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Introducing my daughter to Lady and the Tramp. Lol
    Her reactions to the siamese cats are hilarious.
    Did you explain the occultic symbolism to her... Frickin Disney man 😟
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    in retrospect i really should've gotten cable before this whole apocalypse thing got started
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I'm never at a point where I think that I'm not losing my mind.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I have typed and deleted so much today
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    What's gonna come first? The Vaccine, Or shooting people in the streets? :D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    Trivia Night.....tomorrow night. (Maybe). Who’s in? @cowsfan12 promised to be there. It’ll be a Zoom meeting. If we can get enough people. Otherwise, lame-o. Maybe a mix of 80’s, 90’s, The Office. No prizes but I might create a badass post for you.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

The vaccine is quite far away.....

That being said, Shooting in the Streets ?
    I'll believe it only when I see it with my own eyes; I don't think that's happening (thank God).
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I'll believe it only when I see it with my own eyes; I don't think that's happening (thank God).

I was exaggerating. It may well get to a point where the people will just say “*kitten* it” and breach lockdown. How will they control that?

Like you said, the vaccine, it’s quite far away. Now we have commited to this new way of life having the vaccine developed is the only way it’s gonna be worth giving up our liberty.

Once the lift all this stuff and the vaccine is NOT developed/safe...what’s to stop another surge in cases? People will start travelling everywhere again and it all goes kaput and it’s back into lockdown.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I was exaggerating. It may well get to a point where the people will just say “*kitten* it” and breach lockdown. How will they control that?

Like you said, the vaccine, it’s quite far away. Now we have commited to this new way of life having the vaccine developed is the only way it’s gonna be worth giving up our liberty.

Once the lift all this stuff and the vaccine is NOT developed/safe...what’s to stop another surge in cases? People will start travelling everywhere again and it all goes kaput and it’s back into lockdown.

Yep, I think people are already thinking that this quarantine has it's time limits & will breach the lockdown with their own justifications.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    3fuafz3i4l4i.jpeg
    DM me for the link/code. You don’t need to create a Zoom account. Just get the app. If we’re not friends just send a FR and I’ll give you the link. You don’t even have to keep me as a friend if you don’t want. Something to do.....
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I'm really nervous and scared about getting surgery next week and not being able to have anyone there with me because of this pandemic.

I’m glad you’re able to get the surgery but I sure wish you didn’t have to be alone. 😕💔
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm really nervous and scared about getting surgery next week and not being able to have anyone there with me because of this pandemic.

Will you be able to have your phone? Face time your babies right before you go in. I know it's not the same, but I'm sure it would comfort you all in some way. You'll be in all of our thoughts, this I know. ♥
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

Will you be able to have your phone? Face time your babies right before you go in. I know it's not the same, but I'm sure it would comfort you all in some way. You'll be in all of our thoughts, this I know. ♥

Yes ❤ will definitely facetime them and my family before and after.
  • baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I don't feel too great and wondering if I should still get my daily exercise