What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    STOP DISAGREEING WITH SELFIES AND COMPLIMENTS YOU PETTY JEALOUS PERSON!!!
    🙄

Those women who comment on other women's pics "NTM."
    Like, what does that even mean, (not roo much), and if it is mean (which it sounds like), why just...not post anything?

I'm a woman who comments on other woman's pictures. And my compliments are just that, compliments. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

I think NTM means something? Not sure. I never heard it before

What I comprehended was it was new to her seeing other woman compliment other woman? Which here is a pretty common thing to do.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    🙄

Like, what does that even mean, (not roo much), and if it is mean (which it sounds like), why just...not post anything?

I'm a woman who comments on other woman's pictures. And my compliments are just that, compliments. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

Look up ntm urban dictionary

If I have to google initials to figure out how I’ve been insulted that *kitten* ain’t worth it.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    🙄

If I have to google initials to figure out how I’ve been insulted that *kitten* ain’t worth it.

well said, you HNG!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    🙄

well said, you HNG!

Helluva nice guy
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    🙄

well said, you HNG!

Helluva nice guy

Helluva nice gal. Ftfy 😉
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    🙄

well said, you HNG!

Helluva nice guy

Helluva nice gal. Ftfy 😉

Have you SEEN my khakis?
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    🙄

well said, you HNG!

Helluva nice guy

Helluva nice gal. Ftfy 😉

Have you SEEN my khakis?

I put them in the laundry, you left them on my floor. 😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    🙄

well said, you HNG!

Helluva nice guy

Helluva nice gal. Ftfy 😉

Have you SEEN my khakis?

I put them in the laundry, you left them on my floor. 😏

"That's Hot." ~ some chicka on the interwebz
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Had to go into work today physically (been working throughout remote or otherwise).

Came over a bridge I normally wouldn't even normally consider at 6:45am. It felt eerily like something out of a zombie apocalypse movie.

I expected low traffic, but it was heartbreaking.

Literally the largest part of a bustling area where we work completely shut down to inside visitors. Many were just closed.

Noone walking and/or running.

Heck, there weren't even any construction crews, and in downtown KC that's pretty unheard of, at least the past 10 years I've been working there.

I left after I got done around 8:45ish.....just had to get a couple of laptops configured and sent out....and the walk to my car, the drive out, everything....it was so depressing.

I'm normally not at all the doom and gloom type, but that really hit me hard today. Hadn't been to the office since we started working remote and that came after the stay at home order for KC, so I hadn't seen how bad it was.

Crazy times indeed.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Doolittle is the greatest album of all time.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I had a dream that I was driving and the roads were completely clear. I was headed to Florida and surprised that I could get there in four hours. I just found it weird that I wasn't thinking of visiting anyone or going anywhere in particular besides that I was driving to Orlando. There wasn't a single soul anywhere. I was just driving to drive.
    I hate driving irl. Eerie
    Usually when I have driving dreams the car is losing control or I'm running from the cops and/or my car will only drive in reverse. This one was calm, normal and listless.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    I had a dream that I was driving and the roads were completely clear. I was headed to Florida and surprised that I could get there in four hours. I just found it weird that I wasn't thinking of visiting anyone or going anywhere in particular besides that I was driving to Orlando. There wasn't a single soul anywhere. I was just driving to drive.
    Usually when I have driving dreams the car is losing control or I'm running from the cops and/or my car will only drive in reverse. This one was calm, normal and listless.

I think of driving as “life” dreams. I used to get the driving in reverse or losing control ones. It’s funny that in lockdown when things for you might be smooth but dull, that’s the kind if driving dream you have
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

I think of driving as “life” dreams. I used to get the driving in reverse or losing control ones. It’s funny that in lockdown when things for you might be smooth but dull, that’s the kind if driving dream you have

I was thinking something simular. It felt very apocalyptic just like waking life.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    🙄

What I comprehended was it was new to her seeing other woman compliment other woman? Which here is a pretty common thing to do.

I agree, other than driveby disagrees, the comments from women here are generally supportive
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    🙄

NTM .. just means New To Me here, it's not intended to be mean. It does have other meaning though but for these forums it's generally intended as "New to me"
    w5fx3tpfjkwe.jpg

Thank you! Ya learned me something 😁
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Had to go into work today physically (been working throughout remote or otherwise).

Came over a bridge I normally wouldn't even normally consider at 6:45am. It felt eerily like something out of a zombie apocalypse movie.

I expected low traffic, but it was heartbreaking.

Literally the largest part of a bustling area where we work completely shut down to inside visitors. Many were just closed.

Noone walking and/or running.

Heck, there weren't even any construction crews, and in downtown KC that's pretty unheard of, at least the past 10 years I've been working there.

I left after I got done around 8:45ish.....just had to get a couple of laptops configured and sent out....and the walk to my car, the drive out, everything....it was so depressing.

I'm normally not at all the doom and gloom type, but that really hit me hard today. Hadn't been to the office since we started working remote and that came after the stay at home order for KC, so I hadn't seen how bad it was.

Crazy times indeed.

I had to get a train into the city in what would usually be peak hour time. Normally we would be packed like sardines but i think there was like 5 people in the whole carriage and this PSA about the 4 reasons we are allowed to be travelling on repeat. Sp00ky