Options

Replies

• NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I feel sure we’ve been lied to.
    I resent it and it makes me unbelievably angry. 😡🤬

Well I see it as if we we were lied at least I got to spend some quality time with my family. I do so much needed. So out of the darkness there is some light. Our family had bonded closer together. We have also all become alcoholics rofl!!!!

Alcoholics - true story

Yep. Tonight my neighbour gave me a bottle of Crown Royal as a thank you for a favour I did in the winter.

Just what I need 😅
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    I feel sure we’ve been lied to.
    I resent it and it makes me unbelievably angry. 😡🤬

Well I see it as if we we were lied at least I got to spend some quality time with my family. I do so much needed. So out of the darkness there is some light. Our family had bonded closer together. We have also all become alcoholics rofl!!!!

Alcoholics - true story

Yep. Tonight my neighbour gave me a bottle of Crown Royal as a thank you for a favour I did in the winter.

Just what I need 😅

Welcome fellow alcoholicy LOLOLOL
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    oqm5nkw6szwy.jpeg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    oqm5nkw6szwy.jpeg

Is that a bottle of chalula??
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I wonder how hot is it going to be tomorrow and how much yard work I can do?

It was high 97°F here today ... It was fry an egg on your body hot kinda day🍳 ... Ewww. 😷
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Woke up - now can’t get back to sleep
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Woke up - now can’t get back to sleep

:o Woohooo look at you.. :p
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    This cold, gloomy, rainy weather isn't helping my mood. I wish the weather would cooperate while we're quarantined.
    On a brighter note...hubby gets to come home after working 6 days straight. This will be his schedule indefinitely. It'll be nice to have him home with us.

Yeah sucky weather we having..

Mornin j.🤗
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I really miss the trolls who used to frequent this place. Did they all get banned or just decided that this forum is dead and they can annoy more people elsewhere? I liked them and the instigating and subsequent melt downs. I need a good five or so more people to participate in our random banter. It's always been a ghost town but it's a skeleton crew now.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Sometimes I really miss the trolls who used to frequent this place. Did they all get banned or just decided that this forum is dead and they can annoy more people elsewhere? I liked them and the instigating and subsequent melt downs. I need a good five or so more people to participate in our random banter. It's always been a ghost town but it's a skeleton crew now.

some were okay. some weren't.
    either way you don't think they are still here?

They're not creating mischief so what's the point 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

I don't miss the drama that came with those people. Anyone who gets a laugh out of hurting, humiliating and attacking other humans isn't worth missing in my book.

Literally not what I meant. I also don't like mean nasty people. I just want the jokers back.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Im thinking i need to wash my hair..... Its been 3 days but dammit boy it takes forever for locs to dry

Yo man - you gots gots Indian ? The bike I mean - I feel like maybe you do 🤔
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Im thinking i need to wash my hair..... Its been 3 days but dammit boy it takes forever for locs to dry

Yo man - you gots gots Indian ? The bike I mean - I feel like maybe you do 🤔

You puzzled it out 😊