What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    All I wanna do in this life is wear jean skirts and jordan sneakers is that so much to ask Canada.

I’m ready for some heat let’s go ⏰

Make sure you post it on the selfie thread

At this Canadian rate, you better sit down and wait cause your gonna be waiting a long time
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    So i just found out that i can rent out my friendship. I been doing this chit wrong!

How much?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    So i just found out that i can rent out my friendship. I been doing this chit wrong!

How much?

For me? or the actual websites price?

Both 😃 lol.. also, if I buy your friendship does that include free motorbike rides? 🏍
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

How much?

Both 😃 lol.. also, if I buy your friendship does that include free motorbike rides? 🏍

The website says 10 to 50 an hour 😂 and You don't wanna pay for my friendship jo. Im a lousy friend, i stay gone 6 months to a year at a time. Lol

I do like that you aren't needy of daily attention.. Is there say... a 3 month subscription ? 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

How much?

The website says 10 to 50 an hour 😂 and You don't wanna pay for my friendship jo. Im a lousy friend, i stay gone 6 months to a year at a time. Lol

I do like that you aren't needy of daily attention.. Is there say... a 3 month subscription ? 😁

Bahaha! Ill have to check with the company if im allowed to have quarterly subs. You are right though...... needy i am not lol.

Ok, well.. have your people get back to mine and we'll set up a meeting for next week ( please wear gloves and masks) 😁
    To discuss terms and conditions 😉
  • vanityy99
    Options
    ~*+*+*~_V@nItY99_~*+*+~-

I miss MSN days.. 😁
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    We produce about 300 billion new cells each day... So most of us are no more than 10yrs old 🤯
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Wondering why I keep craving peanut butter on a slice of bread. Not a sandwich... just peanut butter, on bread.
  • vanityy99
    Options
    It still hasn’t kicked in that I went from hip length hair to just above boobs length hair. I’m gonna feel it when I go out in the world.

I can’t believe I did that. Everyone is shocked too. I was told to go outside before I shave it all off.
  • vanityy99
    Options
    Too many hours in the day
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    It still hasn’t kicked in that I went from hip length hair to just above boobs length hair. I’m gonna feel it when I go out in the world.

I can’t believe I did that. Everyone is shocked too. I was told to go outside before I shave it all off.

:o whoah. Before and after pics? I bet it looks cute
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The question is....do I dare jump on the scale any time soon? Do I really want to know? lol