What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Someone disagreed with all my twimc.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @Mr_Healthy_Habits was that you finger slipping again 😜

I wouldn't disagree, I thought they were all about me 😬...

Looks like they were all removed tho 😬
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Someone disagreed with all my twimc.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @Mr_Healthy_Habits was that you finger slipping again 😜

Mhm. Tolja
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Removed? That's weird...how was that remotely offensive...its actually texts I sent to my boyfriend this morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if anyone should be offended its him
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Removed? That's weird...how was that remotely offensive...its actually texts I sent to my boyfriend this morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if anyone should be offended its him

πŸ˜‚

I need to see the full transcript
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Maybe I misread them or saw a different group... They looked like wise guy remarks to me πŸ˜‚
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Mhm. Tolja

WtfiTolja?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Mhm. Tolja

WtfiTolja?

*sigh* tolja means I told you. I think you have a jealous lovah. I like this storyline. Let it ride
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

πŸ˜‚

I told him I missed him...like a....and then i proceed to tell him all the ways...
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

πŸ˜‚

I told him I missed him...like a....and then i proceed to tell him all the ways...

❀️ Is he as sweet as you?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

πŸ˜‚

❀️ Is he as sweet as you?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ya ...he calls me grandma just cause I'm older.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited April 2020
    Options

Mhm. Tolja

WtfiTolja?

*sigh* tolja means I told you. I think you have a jealous lovah. I like this storyline. Let it ride

If you think I've got that kind of charm πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ... I don't mind playing the lead in this story for you πŸ’•

Fiction or Non πŸ˜‚
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at how Sweden approached this whole Wuhan Virus thing...... they might have been right.

Just had a discussion about this,
    interesting results.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at how Sweden approached this whole Wuhan Virus thing...... they might have been right.

Agree

People argue this with me - and I'm not combative. I see all sides.

...Its life, now (and was always), be respectful, kind and smart.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

interesting results.
    Vikka_V wrote: Β»

Agree

I would encourage folks to look at how we have handled this in the macro.

Take into account not only the victims of Covid-19 but also the toll it's taken in terms of mental health, domestic abuse, substance abuse and suicides. ( financial devastation notwithstanding.)

• PlentyofProtein00
    Options

interesting results.
    Vikka_V wrote: Β»

Agree

I would encourage folks to look at how we have handled this in the macro.

Take into account not only the victims of Covid-19 but also the toll it's taken in terms of mental health, domestic abuse, substance abuse and suicides. ( financial devastation notwithstanding.)

I’m sorry but I’m so over this. The simple flu had killed so many more people. I mean good people are losing their life investments because of this. Come on’! Sorry I just feel for people for have their entire life hard work invested and losing it bc of politics!

I dont know. I've read news reports that say the opposite...that's their death toll is way higher than countries comparable to them...Denmark, Finland...

I dont have a strong stance either way.. it's really just bizarre...and if things were not shut down...the numbers would definitely be higher...to what extent...who knows
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

They usually are about most things.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

They usually are about most things.

maybe / maybe not

Many times it's difficult to compare nations.

We had some friends of the family that were from Sweden.
    They moved from Sweden to the US and then returned to Sweden for a short time.... before again returning to the US.

They preferred the economic possibilities of wealth and financial independence of the US over Sweden.