Is round a cute shape?

Asking for a friend...

Like an apple? 😏

You like apples?

🍎🍎👈 How bout them apples? 😏
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    My cat is vicious...took off a chipmunks head and left the body on my doorstep :'(

It was a gift from the heart.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    My cat is vicious...took off a chipmunks head and left the body on my doorstep :'(

House cats are the only animal other than humans that hunt for sport 🤓
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options

He frequently gifts me things from his heart :/
    He keeps the moles and mice away.
  • RidgelineFitness
    RidgelineFitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Women having to pay their man after a divorce. Now that's a dose of equality if I ever did see one.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

If he kills them for you he thinks you are an inadequate hunter. It's sweet really - he is doing all the leg work so you don't starve.

So he hates my cooking too🤦‍♀️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

If he kills them for you he thinks you are an inadequate hunter. It's sweet really - he is doing all the leg work so you don't starve.

Cats are nurturing *kitten* ❤️
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

I had a rescue cat who just used to leave me the kidneys of the things she caught and ate. I don't know if it was a threat on my person or she thought I should be more keto 🤷‍♀️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Sounds like all you have to do then is catch yourself a mouse and brutally murder it in front of your cat 🤷🏽‍♂️...

This could be like a really good bonding exercise 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • ghudson92
    Options

Sounds like all you have to do then is catch yourself a mouse and brutally murder it in front of your cat 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Be careful with that because then they start bringing them back not dead and you have to catch the damn things. I tried to show my cat I was a good hunter by wrestling his prey from him (I obviously set it loose and didn't kill it) and from then on all I got was live mice, voles and rabbits in my kitchen.

Cats are hard work I tell you.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Be careful with that because then they start bringing them back not dead and you have to catch the damn things. I tried to show my cat I was a good hunter by wrestling his prey from him (I obviously set it loose and didn't kill it) and from then on all I got was live mice, voles and rabbits in my kitchen.

He was dissapointed you let it escape so he started bringing them back alive so you can practice 🙃
  • ghudson92
    Options

He was dissapointed you let it escape so he started bringing them back alive so you can practice 🙃

I'm actually really good at catching mice now but vegetarian so 🤷‍♀️ soz kitties
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I'll take my "hunted" leaves, bottle caps and spider rings, thank you. Yuck. :grimace:
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

I'll take my "hunted" leaves, bottle caps and spider rings, thank you. Yuck. :grimace:

I eat meat....sooooo....