What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Dart boards, beers and hook ups ... Not my idea of quarantining ... Uhhhm NO!
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options

I want to make a quaranteen with my husband, but he says no more babies right now. We'd be doing a lot more hooking up (with each other, not around) if he didn't care :-/

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to mee
    Happy Birthday to meee
    Happy *kitten* birthday
    Happy birthday
    ...blah, blah
    Happy birthday to me!!

Very Nice.

Happy Birthday !!

It's also The TrophyWife's Birthday today.

It's always easy for me to remember her birthday.... because it's also Jeffery Dahmer's birthday
    (it's true; look it up.)

celebrate responsibility

Tell TW happy b-day from rando internet friend too!!

Jeffery Dahmer, huh, thanks...I, and she will live with that thought now forever!
    ...was he the people eater?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to mee
    Happy Birthday to meee
    Happy *kitten* birthday
    Happy birthday
    ...blah, blah
    Happy birthday to me!!

Very Nice.

Happy Birthday !!

It's also The TrophyWife's Birthday today.

It's always easy for me to remember her birthday.... because it's also Jeffery Dahmer's birthday
    (it's true; look it up.)

celebrate responsibility

Tell TW happy b-day from rando internet friend too!!

Jeffery Dahmer, huh, thanks...I, and she will live with that thought now forever!
    ...was he the people eater?

yes.

mass murderer and people eater.

Happy Birthday !!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to mee
    Happy Birthday to meee
    Happy *kitten* birthday
    Happy birthday
    ...blah, blah
    Happy birthday to me!!

Happy Birthday! 🌷
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I want to make a quaranteen with my husband, but he says no more babies right now. We'd be doing a lot more hooking up (with each other, not around) if he didn't care :-/

Wait, what!? 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I just watched my husband consume a double quarter pounder and two other double cheeseburgers in a single sitting on top of an order of fries. Should I be concerned? Seems like a lot of food for one person to consume. :neutral:
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Wait, what!? 😂
    If I’m reading it right:

Firstly she would like another baby who could one day be called a quaran-teen. Get it?

AND she would also like more sex with her husband.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    I just watched my husband consume a double quarter pounder and two other double cheeseburgers in a single sitting on top of an order of fries. Should I be concerned? Seems like a lot of food for one person to consume. :neutral:

Maybe but I want that. With an Oreo mcflurry
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Maybe but I want that. With an Oreo mcflurry

His go-to is an Oreo or Mint Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen (which is why he's not allowed to go). :lol:
  • eccentricplaza
    Options

Wait, what!? 😂

Just straight unprotected sex. He believed me when we tried just tracking ovulation to avoid my fertile period. Turns out I had no idea what I was doing and it was baby time.

Pills are made in China and I want things to cool down before getting on them again. Trust issues.

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options

Wait, what!? 😂
    If I’m reading it right:

Firstly she would like another baby who could one day be called a quaran-teen. Get it?

From man's pov... Who would turn down such offer..

That's "wait, what" part.. 🤣
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

Wait, what!? 😂
    If I’m reading it right:

Ohhhhhh. Gotcha
  • eccentricplaza
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

Wait, what!? 😂
    If I’m reading it right:

My husband loves money more than babies and cool nicknames apparently. 😭
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    i wonder why nobody uses Segways anymore
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    If I acted on every goal impulse within five seconds I’d never finish a conversation or a meal and I’d still have shampoo in my hair.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Wait, what!? 😂

Just straight unprotected sex. He believed me when we tried just tracking ovulation to avoid my fertile period. Turns out I had no idea what I was doing and it was baby time.

Pills are made in China and I want things to cool down before getting on them again. Trust issues.

We've never used it, 2 kids 7yrs apart...

Sometimes you gotta pull the unit out and find another way to storm the fort 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i wonder why nobody uses Segways anymore

Did anyone ever 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    What would we all do if Covid was a computer virus and we all suddenly had to be socialmedially distant 😬
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    What would we all do if Covid was a computer virus and we all suddenly had to be socialmedially distant 😬

I’d die