What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I would give up a year of sex, if that meant I could have a year of summer all year round— hell, even 7 months straight doesn’t even have to be a year.
    Summer give me so much joy.

So why does one have to exclude the other? Where I live, it's like summer all year round, and that doesn't require giving up anything else.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Sometimes males can be the cutest little creatures walking this earth. Just wanna wrap them in bubble wrap and cuddle them all day, not in a pervy way, like a protective kind of way. The weird derpy ones that don’t know what to do with themselves, such gems.

Thanks for your sentiments. 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My boy dog has cancer. We’re making him comfortable with drugs and soft places to lie down. He likes a particular spot on the grass when the weather is nice. My oldest boy is building him a dog house from scrap lumber. I know the dog won’t get much use out of it, but I will always encourage acts of love.

I'm so sorry.. :(
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I resent my brothers for telling their friends that I know how to do hair!! Gahhhhh spent the whole day doing hair. And it’s so beautiful out.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    why am I so addicted to tiktok? lol
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Heard while eavesdropping on my 13-year-old playing video games with a friend online

“My cousin just requested to play so be appropriate.”
    *pause*
    “Appropriate.”
    *pause*
    “BE APPROPRIATE!”

The cousin in question is my 26-year-old nephew. 😁
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Weirdly specific usernames that narrowly define a person’s role, especially in a setting that has little or nothing to do with that role

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Weirdly specific usernames that narrowly define a person’s role, especially in a setting that has little or nothing to do with that role

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

excellent point really

I tried a username generator a few times - 'cause I suck at usernames.
    "LonerParty" was my fav automated suggestion.

My brother came up with my favourite username for me for my PSN account...some people are just gifted that way!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    I
    Vikka_V wrote: »

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

excellent point really

My brother came up with my favourite username for me for my PSN account...some people are just gifted that way!

If I named you you would be “pretty von sweetness.” Or “pretty prettyface”. Or “I’m nice but don’t get on my bad side because I will cut a *kitten*.” ❤️

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

excellent point really

I

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

excellent point really

If I named you you would be “pretty von sweetness.” Or “pretty prettyface”. Or “I’m nice but don’t get on my bad side because I will cut a *kitten*.” ❤️

mine is Agent Coldsnake
    I'm thinking about changing it finally though
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

excellent point really

Thank-you - super flattered!!

And, those are like fairy tail princess names too!!
    ...and I can live in a haunted castle, with my pet unicorn! And magic carpet!

Would you like a kidney? My firstborn?

#3 I identify with! That's me
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

excellent point really

I

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

excellent point really

mine is Agent Coldsnake
    I'm thinking about changing it finally though

PSN username?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    See, now I wish I played video games. The last time I played it was tetris and supermario on a game system that was then already considered old.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    I

pokemonlovah4lyfe

imsavingforahouse

mommygotback

mistertohermrs

excellent point really

Thank-you - super flattered!!

And, those are like fairy tail princess names too!!
    ...and I can live in a haunted castle, with my pet unicorn! And magic carpet!

Would you like a kidney? My firstborn?

#3 I identify with! That's me

No kidneys and definitely no kids. 😁 How about we share a wine slushy one day?
  • iMago
    Options
    See, now I wish I played video games. The last time I played it was tetris and supermario on a game system that was then already considered old.

i still have my original Nintendo from when i was a kid hooked up and working
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Hmmm. Ima call my mom
  • Vikka_V
    Options

My cousins kid had one of the original ones 2 years ago when we were visiting at Christmas. Hes about 8 or 9?

My brother still remembered how to access some of the secret levels

It was amazing!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options

N64 was a religion to me.
  • iMago
    Options

N64 was a religion to me.

I've still got my 64 as well ha