What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,454 Member
    Options
    That I would like to work on my tablecloth, but every time I try, there's a cat (the same cat) sleeping on it. If I manage to pick it up and start working on it, he comes and commandeers my lap and sits on the project. He'll be rather disappointed when it's finished and ends up under a plastic sheet on my dining room table.

iybhe7ofk5d5.jpg

Another steel needler! I call it my Old Man Magnet. All I have to do is pull it out at an airport or train station and old men flock round like moths to flame. I tell my husband when he kicks off, I’m going to turn into a black widow and be rich beyond my wildest dreams.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That I would like to work on my tablecloth, but every time I try, there's a cat (the same cat) sleeping on it. If I manage to pick it up and start working on it, he comes and commandeers my lap and sits on the project. He'll be rather disappointed when it's finished and ends up under a plastic sheet on my dining room table.

iybhe7ofk5d5.jpg

Another steel needler! I call it my Old Man Magnet. All I have to do is pull it out at an airport or train station and old men flock round like moths to flame. I tell my husband when he kicks off, I’m going to turn into a black widow and be rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Lol, gonna have to remember that. I mostly just get curious questions from anyone and everyone. :lol:
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options

iybhe7ofk5d5.jpg

I've noticed this, too, back when I crocheted in public. Same thing when I got a pixie cut. The old guys LOVED it.

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    34lgjdz2p786.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Dart boards, beers and hook ups ... Not my idea of quarantining ... Uhhhm NO!

I want to make a quaranteen with my husband, but he says no more babies right now. We'd be doing a lot more hooking up (with each other, not around) if he didn't care :-/

Wait, what!? 😂

Just straight unprotected sex. He believed me when we tried just tracking ovulation to avoid my fertile period. Turns out I had no idea what I was doing and it was baby time.

Pills are made in China and I want things to cool down before getting on them again. Trust issues.

We've never used it, 2 kids 7yrs apart...

Sometimes you gotta pull the unit out and find another way to storm the fort 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

That's not hot.

Just what I was thinking.
  • eccentricplaza
    Options

I want to make a quaranteen with my husband, but he says no more babies right now. We'd be doing a lot more hooking up (with each other, not around) if he didn't care :-/

Wait, what!? 😂

Just straight unprotected sex. He believed me when we tried just tracking ovulation to avoid my fertile period. Turns out I had no idea what I was doing and it was baby time.

Pills are made in China and I want things to cool down before getting on them again. Trust issues.

Sometimes you gotta pull the unit out and find another way to storm the fort 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

That's not hot.

We're animals.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Wait, what!? 😂

That's not hot.

We're animals.

😂🤣😃😄😅
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Sometimes males can be the cutest little creatures walking this earth. Just wanna wrap them in bubble wrap and cuddle them all day, not in a pervy way, like a protective kind of way. The weird derpy ones that don’t know what to do with themselves, such gems.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    That building... could it be anymore uninviting?

mxznb076wtk5.jpg

Whovever thought it was a good idea to mix Brutalist architecture with a Psych Hospital is a sick mofo :D

I appreciate Brutalist architecture for what it is, and it has it's place (East Germany / Soviet Russia / North Korea).

Heck, for a Winter workout, I used to run the stairs in this building:

CLzkEVNUkAEKZ39.jpg:large
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That building... could it be anymore uninviting?

mxznb076wtk5.jpg

Whovever thought it was a good idea to mix Brutalist architecture with a Psych Hospital is a sick mofo :D

Looks like the setting of a psychological horror film. :grimace:
  • eccentricplaza
    Options
    The beach was beautiful today. I just wish babies came out the womb knowing how to swim.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    76cvafbkmehf.jpeg

I understand this, I damn sure do.

That being said, there have been far, far more terrible historical events.

World War I & II
    The Inquisition
    Black Death Plaque
    The last season of the television series Lost
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    76cvafbkmehf.jpeg

World War I & II
    The Inquisition
    Black Death Plaque

I’m not interested in being part of any of those either.

It’s not this one thing either. History keeps happening and the older I get the more I see.
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    76cvafbkmehf.jpeg

World War I & II
    The Inquisition
    Black Death Plaque

It’s not this one thing either. History keeps happening and the older I get the more I see.

Hot
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    76cvafbkmehf.jpeg

World War I & II
    The Inquisition
    Black Death Plaque

Hot

Here’s your obligatory “strong first post.”
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    76cvafbkmehf.jpeg

World War I & II
    The Inquisition
    Black Death Plaque

Hot

Here’s your obligatory “strong first post.”

😏