Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I used to be tough.
    I’ve turned into a wimp. 🤨

I can relate. I used to be a freaking B....now I’m nice to a fault.

... you used to be a *kitten*??? Uh... are you sure it wasn't an evil twin? I mean, I haven't seen a SINGLE instance here of you being anything but nice, so I find it hard to believe you've had such a 180!

You're messin' with us, right? :lol:
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    I used to be tough.

... you used to be a *kitten*??? Uh... are you sure it wasn't an evil twin? I mean, I haven't seen a SINGLE instance here of you being anything but nice, so I find it hard to believe you've had such a 180!

Ah you can kinda tel Mel is a sweetheart until you cross her. I'd run. I've seen her Irish pickups.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    I used to be tough.

I used to be tough.

Ah you can kinda tel Mel is a sweetheart until you cross her. I'd run. I've seen her Irish pickups.

🤣🤣
    It’s kinda what Circles said. When I was younger. I was always nice to the underdog (I was the underdog too in some ways). But if someone even made me feel the SLIGHTEST bit like they were crossing me....I had a humongous attitude. And a REALLY smart mouth. Like once in middle school I slapped a boy in the face. I’ve gotten in trouble for swearing at teachers. So bad and embarrassing of me. As an adult it would have been a lot more passive aggressive and judgemental. But.....when I had my epiphany and started caring about myself more.....I stopped worrying about stuff so much and became SO much more easy going. Now....things don’t irritate me or make me mad nearly like they used to. I feel like I was always nice but my defense mechanism if I thought people were mean to me was to be a *kitten*. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also.....I talk. Way. Too. Much. 🌞(I used to get in trouble for that too and I once had a teacher tell me to “shut the F_ _ _ up”)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I used to be tough.

I used to be tough.

🤣🤣
    It’s kinda what Circles said. When I was younger. I was always nice to the underdog (I was the underdog too in some ways). But if someone even made me feel the SLIGHTEST bit like they were crossing me....I had a humongous attitude. And a REALLY smart mouth. Like once in middle school I slapped a boy in the face. I’ve gotten in trouble for swearing at teachers. So bad and embarrassing of me. As an adult it would have been a lot more passive aggressive and judgemental. But.....when I had my epiphany and started caring about myself more.....I stopped worrying about stuff so much and became SO much more easy going. Now....things don’t irritate me or make me mad nearly like they used to. I feel like I was always nice but my defense mechanism if I thought people were mean to me was to be a *kitten*. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also.....I talk. Way. Too. Much. 🌞(I used to get in trouble for that too and I once had a teacher tell me to “shut the F_ _ _ up”)

🤨 🤐

I ❤️ you. 😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    yzzfd8vsy75b.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    94w81obpuo8k.jpg
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    @mommabear4315 .. hope she's ok
  • tpbaehr
    tpbaehr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I woke up with these itchy marks on my arm and I’m confused as to what it is
    apj2jt2a43v1.jpeg

Bed bugs. They’re supposedly really bad everywhere this year. Get an exterminator fast. S/he’ll have to come at least twice and spray down the affected room. Once now and once in about twelve days. All the bed clothes and things on the bed should be treated also - either washed and dried on very high, or frozen for 24 hours, or sprayed down with chemicals.

• MelG7777
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    94w81obpuo8k.jpg

This looks amazing!
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    94w81obpuo8k.jpg

Who are those kids?
    It’d be funner if they weren’t there............
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Why are they everywhere
    fng7dk7qu8m7.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    Gosh, I really don’t feel like doing anything.

9vdlprs43b92.gif
  • joe_k030
    joe_k030 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Me to! Just a lazy day! :)
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    94w81obpuo8k.jpg

Who are those kids?
    It’d be funner if they weren’t there............

Yep I expect
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    94w81obpuo8k.jpg

...... for proper imaging, those speakers should be at least six to seven feet apart.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    7ktn0swmglcv.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    Options
    On my mind....does this happen to anyone else? My phone randomly puts apps back on my phone. Like when I do an update, if I plug it into my computer. It’s just a few I’ve deleted but it’s so weird. Maybe they are “in the cloud” and just go back? It’s an iPhone. 11 I think. I keep deleting them and then they reappear.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    7ktn0swmglcv.jpeg

This is a cool pic!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    On my mind....does this happen to anyone else? My phone randomly puts apps back on my phone. Like when I do an update, if I plug it into my computer. It’s just a few I’ve deleted but it’s so weird. Maybe they are “in the cloud” and just go back? It’s an iPhone. 11 I think. I keep deleting them and then they reappear.

If it's only when you link to computer then I'd say there is a link to the app on your computer somewhere.. search and see if you can find anything about the app on your computer.. delete it.