What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    what y'all think the next calamity to hit the world is gonna be come July?

im putting money on a zombified Harambe. only now he'll have chainsaws for hands.

Well fire season is coming back around and we got no rain in California so that's already bad but may be business as usual...

I'm predicting complete shut down of the internet 😬

😳😲 shut your moufff
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

im putting money on a zombified Harambe. only now he'll have chainsaws for hands.

Governments will start implementing new taxation policies and fines to pay for all the money they are giving out. "Oh, you are working, huh - guess what? 5¢ on every dollar you make is now going to the covid recoup tax"; "Oh, you want to breath air without a mask on? That will cost you $50"

...ok, maybe this will start in a few months

July - 2 weeks from now..."social distancing self defense".
    "He was in my space officer, I had to punch him in the face for my health and safety"
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,082 Member
    Options

Well fire season is coming back around and we got no rain in California so that's already bad but may be business as usual...

I'm predicting complete shut down of the internet 😬

You know, that just might slow things back down a bit. Remember when every (extended) family only had 1 crazy person? That was before hotmail.

Hotmail users are cray.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Lightning bugs are out tonight. My little girl has never seen them so she's super amazed by them and it's the cutest thing ever. We end up going for a walk just to catch Lightning bugs :)

These are Killer, Ebola Infested, Machine Gun & Flame Thrower Carrying Lightning Bugs with Machete Wings... right?

.....after all, it is still 2020.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Oohh I got a new one...

The first mutant meta humans are going to reveal themselves and the country will be torn between those who feel they should all be rounded up and registered in some large government database for everyone's safety and security, and letting them live out their lives peacefully...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Oohh I got a new one...

The first mutant meta humans are going to reveal themselves and the country will be torn between those who feel they should all be rounded up and registered in some large government database for everyone's safety and security, and letting them live out their lives peacefully...

This is plausible - I like the idea!

But, if the dumb, dumb 'norms' try to round them up - they be *kitten*, I'd imagine?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Uh oh. I’m having a crazy case of having the munchies right about now.. something emotional must be triggering it because I’m not hungry and I’m intermittent fasting so

gapil83wjf2b.gif
  • laurosaurusrex
    laurosaurusrex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    SO annoyed with work. Been having terrible anxiety thinking about a project I’m working on that has impossible deadlines. The CEOs are painfully incompetent and I feel like I’m the only one with concern so then it makes me feel like I’m the crazy one. The fashion industry is so f*cked!

So glad I started working out again because that ME time is so needed.
  • capgordon81
    capgordon81 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wish my gym would open
  • Mewwwww
    Mewwwww Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    His rough edges and utter sexy lunacy.
  • capgordon81
    capgordon81 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I miss my gym 😔😔
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Naps
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Disappointed that it's summer, nothing is open, we only have one car and my 8 year old and I are pretty much relegated to inside because there is nothing to do and no way to get to anything that is actually open.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Wondering when i might be able to go on holiday...
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I should really travel more!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears is now 38 yrs old.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    My vacation is 2 weeks away.. COVID (for the first time) is starting to freak me out a bit
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears is now 38 yrs old.

So that means... She's in her prime 🤷🏽‍♂️!, right? 😬
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Its always funny when people have to fix mistakes they made but they try to go about it a roundabout way trying to hide that they messed up. Dude, we know, just say it and we will all move on like big kids.