honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,845 Member
    Options
    I just don’t believe in coincidence.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    edited May 17
    Options
    I just don’t believe in coincidence.

Buffy: [about Kakistos] Now, this guy shows up two days ago, right? Right around the same time my bestest new little sister makes her scene.
    Giles: You think he and Faith are connected?
    Buffy: Giles, there are two things that I don't believe in: coincidence and leprechauns.
    Giles: Well, Buffy, it's entirely possible that they both arrived here by chance simultaneously.
    Buffy: Okay, but I was right about the leprechauns, right?
    Giles: As far as I know, yes.

And cheese/dairy is on my mind. Between the daily string cheese, whisps (baked cheese), 1/2 bags of quest protein chips, cottage cheese, and greek yogurt, whey protein powder, I feel like I'm going overboard :)

Edited to add what got me thinking this in the first place. The cheese from the gift basket we got! Kept cutting off small hunks :)
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    When GOODWILL says non-profit,
    what they mean is that the person donating doesn’t make a profit.
    There is no good will there.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    It is raining pretty heavily but my kid still decided to golf. In the rain. As I passed the course to pull into the parking lot I saw him running across the grass hair flying, shirt whipping behind him, for what reason I have no idea because from what I gather golf rarely involves the need for speed. It's been six minutes since I texted him that I'm here. Where is he?
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Since I stopped living with my ex husband, I’ve been feeling like I am becoming mentally/emotionally younger.

I really believe that if we were still living together I would act my age, accept my fate, grow old before my time.

I feel like I’m growing in reverse. ☺️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,273 Member
    Options
    How smoothly my mom's move went. It helps when you move all the small stuff yourself. I wonder how many steps I have done the past few days
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,137 Member
    Options
    The fatal tragedies that happened here over the weekend. Mostly car but also a drowning. A 44 year old killed on his motorcycle by a drunk 33 year old passing a bunch of cars in a no passing zone. Drunk at 9am on a Saturday. And summer isn’t even here. And soon I’ll have 2 new drivers. The drivers literally seem to be regressing around here and it’s all very scary.
  • Hungry_catapillar
    Hungry_catapillar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Off on holiday this morning with mama and I haven’t been able to sleep at all 🥴
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The idiot who drove into me as i was backing out out of a parking lot. She wanted me to pay for her damage repair but I told her we will report it at the collission reporting centre. Apparently since I have no damage at all, I think her damage was from another accident because I barely tapped her, I didn't have to report it but I told the man she was so nasty I was making her do it so she has to go through insurance. Some people need to get a grip on their anger. Ok perhaps I was telling her to relax to irritate her a bit but she deserved it
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    The idiot who drove into me as i was backing out out of a parking lot. She wanted me to pay for her damage repair but I told her we will report it at the collission reporting centre. Apparently since I have no damage at all, I think her damage was from another accident because I barely tapped her, I didn't have to report it but I told the man she was so nasty I was making her do it so she has to go through insurance. Some people need to get a grip on their anger. Ok perhaps I was telling her to relax to irritate her a bit but she deserved it

Glad you didn’t have damage. 👍
    “Collision Reporting Center”?
    So in Canada if you have a non serious accident you can just go to this center and report it?
    I’m confused. 🤔
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

So in Canada if you have a non serious accident you can just go to this center and report it?
    I’m confused. 🤔

Well here in Ontario that's what you do, I'm not sure other provinces and apparently under $2k you don't even need to do that but she was so miserable I said I want her to have to 😂
    It's to ease the police load. There's a police officer at the reporting centre to take statements and such but since I have no damage I just had to do paperwork
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

I’m confused. 🤔

Well here in Ontario that's what you do, I'm not sure other provinces and apparently under $2k you don't even need to do that but she was so miserable I said I want her to have to 😂
    It's to ease the police load. There's a police officer at the reporting centre to take statements and such but since I have no damage I just had to do paperwork

Interesting
    I would have made her do it too. ☺️
  • Alinouveau2
    edited May 20
    Options

I’m confused. 🤔

Interesting

And now I'm thinking about it I'm unsure how it actually happened with where her damage is. I think she was trying to bully me into paying for some other damage. Oh well she now has to visit the centre hopefully she goes to the other one which is usually super busy 🤣😂. I had a guy come out to greet me at the one I went to
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options

I’m confused. 🤔

Interesting

And now I'm thinking about it I'm unsure how it actually happened with where her damage is. I think she was trying to bully me into paying for some other damage. Oh well she now has to visit the centre hopefully she goes to the other one which is usually super busy 🤣😂. I had a guy come out to greet me at the one I went to

dashcams are really reasonable these days, especially if you don't need one with all the bells and whistles
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I keep coming across people who say that relationships aren't supposed to be hard but I've never met one that wasn't hard at least some of the time and yes, that means I am at least half the problem but I can't imagine what they might be talking about unless it's a matter of varying definitions.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

I’m confused. 🤔

Interesting

dashcams are really reasonable these days, especially if you don't need one with all the bells and whistles

I always felt dashcams were creepy but with idiots like this in the road they might be good to have