Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Random thought....it’s groups like K-Ci & JoJo and other 90’s singers that screwed up my thoughts of what love would look like as a grown up.

well tbf tlc told us not to go chasing waterfalls

And also not to want no scrubs.

Scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

I listened to all of it! Moral of the story: i internalized the wrong *kitten*.

I left you a present in the voice thread

Thank you! You’re the cutest. (Longer next time though)🥰🥰
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Random thought....it’s groups like K-Ci & JoJo and other 90’s singers that screwed up my thoughts of what love would look like as a grown up.

well tbf tlc told us not to go chasing waterfalls

And also not to want no scrubs.

Scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

I listened to all of it! Moral of the story: i internalized the wrong *kitten*.

I left you a present in the voice thread

Thank you! You’re the cutest. (Longer next time though)🥰🥰

OK - just for you though :kissing_heart:
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Just waiting for the adderall to kick in. *guzzles coffee*
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options

Boyz 2 Men have a lot to answer for.

They're back 2 boyz and are not taking questions

But... they swore by the moon and the stars :(

The sun has come up and all their swears have become ashes blowing in the winds of time

sounds like a song from the band Boston ;)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    And for the record boys to men, TLC whatever we're talking about here none of these groups really had anything to do with these songs other than performing them...

Baby Face wrote everything...

My middle school/high school self to you....
    iga0twym8zq6.jpeg

Sorry... I just thought you might want to know what you're talking about 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Dude.....watch your mouth. I KNOW. Just don’t curr. 🤷🏻‍♀️

lif8pc2pp0n1.gif

For anyone...

But you know I 💕u Mel...

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    arko2226 wrote: »
    My sweet 16 year old dog passed away Friday morning. I'm heartbroken, can't stop the tears. This morning was so odd without our routine, here are the tears again. My head and my heart hurt so bad.

Sorry for your loss 😔
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Why am I so nervous to have a tattoo when I already have 7 🤔😂 I won a day session the start of lock down in a raffle and I finally get to go on Friday but I'm so nervous.

Now *I* want a tattoo.
    Do you know what you're going to get? :) Just so I can live vicariously through you? Go for it!! Mask up and you'll be fine. :)

When I go visit my dd in Seattle, that will definitely be one of our fun things to do. She's working on sleeves. I'd just be happy with one. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    arko2226 wrote: »
    My sweet 16 year old dog passed away Friday morning. I'm heartbroken, can't stop the tears. This morning was so odd without our routine, here are the tears again. My head and my heart hurt so bad.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry. They fill our lives and hearts with so much love. No wonder you're heartbroken. HUGS
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I can't find my glasses so I guess this is just who I am now
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Why am I so nervous to have a tattoo when I already have 7 🤔😂 I won a day session the start of lock down in a raffle and I finally get to go on Friday but I'm so nervous.

Now *I* want a tattoo.
    Do you know what you're going to get? :) Just so I can live vicariously through you? Go for it!! Mask up and you'll be fine. :)

When I go visit my dd in Seattle, that will definitely be one of our fun things to do. She's working on sleeves. I'd just be happy with one. :)

It will be on the side of my leg/calf and I already have a skull and roses on my thigh so thinking something that could be joined up in the future. :)

That sounds fun, do you have any ideas?

Not a clue. :) Only one I can come up with is a dandelion with fluff blowing away or a dragonfly. Sounds corny though huh? :blush: Maybe I'll have dd design one for me, a small one. Pain isn't really my thing. :)
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Ahh the paradox of losing your glasses.. you can’t find them without your glasses. Like losing a flashlight

Or cell phone

Or bloodhou- seriously, is everything harder to find if you lose it?
  • CacoEther
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

Ahh the paradox of losing your glasses.. you can’t find them without your glasses. Like losing a flashlight

Or cell phone

Ok well now i just look like a dolt
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options

Or cell phone

Ok well now i just look like a dolt

It's endearing, and to answer your question--yes
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Or cell phone

Not if you remember where you last left it. Seriously, isn't that one of the dumbest questions people ask when you're looking for something..... Where'd you last have it? If I knew......
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options

When in this situation I often think of how screwed I would have been in hunter/gathering times. Then I wonder how humans have outsmarted natural selection (in this context) cause anecdotally it seems most people wear glasses...and shouldn’t have natural selection breed those with bad eyes out (can’t run from a cougar if you can’t see it! You’re dead!) ? But here I am with my poor eyesight surviving and thriving.

Thanks for entering my brain briefly. Hope you find your glasses.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Or cell phone

Not if you remember where you last left it. Seriously, isn't that one of the dumbest questions people ask when you're looking for something..... Where'd you last have it? If I knew......

Kinda like when people say they found something in the last place they looked

I mean

Yes, i see why you stopped looking

I actually say it all the time tbh
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »

When in this situation I often think of how screwed I would have been in hunter/gathering times. Then I wonder how humans have outsmarted natural selection (in this context) cause anecdotally it seems most people wear glasses...and shouldn’t have natural selection breed those with bad eyes out (can’t run from a cougar if you can’t see it! You’re dead!) ? But here I am with my poor eyesight surviving and thriving.

Thanks for entering my brain briefly. Hope you find your glasses.

They'll turn up, or they won't. Either way, I'm walking away from this scenario as a changed man
  • genetix71
    genetix71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Beer and icecream ;-)