What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Ran 20 miles this morning for the first time. Felt surprisingly good. Just missed breaking my goal of 2.5 hrs. May try again next week.

i approve this comment. whole heartedly - bravo !
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    When someone is mad at you but you aren’t mad back, are you supposed to act mad anyway? Like never address them and give them the cold shoulder? Or do you treat them like you normally would? Do they perceive that as disingenuous? What is the socially acceptable thing to do? Which is more/less aggravating to you if you’re the aggrieved party? I never know how to handle this

just ignore them until they get their mind right

Ok thanks
  • CacoEther
    Options
    When someone is mad at you but you aren’t mad back, are you supposed to act mad anyway? Like never address them and give them the cold shoulder? Or do you treat them like you normally would? Do they perceive that as disingenuous? What is the socially acceptable thing to do? Which is more/less aggravating to you if you’re the aggrieved party? I never know how to handle this

personally, i’m always down for a fight. to get yourself in the mood just think back to all the perceived slights youve ever got from them, and even mix up those memories with any other bad history u have with other people bc dragging your demons along for the ride really makes it escalate nicely imo

This sounds exhausting, can i drink first or is that a bad idea
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

personally, i’m always down for a fight. to get yourself in the mood just think back to all the perceived slights youve ever got from them, and even mix up those memories with any other bad history u have with other people bc dragging your demons along for the ride really makes it escalate nicely imo

oh, drinking is encouraged!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

wait.

Let's say hypothetically, you're mad at me (which, ironically, isn't much of a stretch; I digress.) & I'm not angry back at you. The question then is: Should I act angry back at you?

I think maybe the rational thing to do is to discuss and defuse the situation, no matter the perceived socially acceptable approach.

If I'm angry at you (which, ironically, isn't much of a stretch; I digress.) and you don't act angry back at me, I would wonder if my anger is misplaced.
  • CacoEther
    edited September 2020
    Options

All my demons are teetotalers, this is terrible 😭
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

wait.

Let's say hypothetically, you're mad at me (which, ironically, isn't much of a stretch; I digress.) & I'm not angry back at you. The question then is: Should I act angry back at you?

I think maybe the rational thing to do is to discuss and defuse the situation, no matter the perceived socially acceptable approach.

If I'm angry at you (which, ironically, isn't much of a stretch; I digress.) and you don't act angry back at me, I would wonder if my anger is misplaced.

You could date my mom and all my sisters simultaneously and I still can’t imagine getting mad at you ❤️

• CacoEther
    Options

wait.

You could date my mom and all my sisters simultaneously and I still can’t imagine getting mad at you ❤️

..... tell me more about your mom. <3

Well.. her first car was a brand new red Challenger she paid for with her own money 😁
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Terrible, but also, not so terrible.... when you take alcohol out of the equation, it simply removes one layer of potential conflict and let's one achieve greater focus on the true issues as hand.
  • CacoEther
    Options

Terrible, but also, not so terrible.... when you take alcohol out of the equation, it simply removes one layer of potential conflict and let's one achieve greater focus on the true issues as hand.

Quit being so reasonable, it’s rude
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Sorry, I'll try to revert back to acting like a *kitten*, *kitten*.

So, what are you wearing?
  • CacoEther
    Options

Do you kiss my mother with that mouth?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Do you kiss my mother with that mouth?

pffft.....

I Wish.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    KickTheSky wrote: »

If these look the same, then you don't have to do anything

That’s a good point 😁
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That’s a good point 😁

see?

..... you got all hot and bothered over nuthin' !

(actually, you were hot before.... you just got yourself 'bothered'.)
  • CacoEther
    Options

That’s a good point 😁

see?

..... you got all hot and bothered over nuthin' !

(actually, you were hot before.... you just got yourself 'bothered'.)

Well i’ve been pretty good and bothered since 1993 if I’m honest 😏