What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    imd6gbvqot8e.jpg
    Day 1 of my latest house flip. So many unwanted surprises and only 12 hours in. This one is gonna be a challenge to make a profit. I love it!

will be nice to see how you transform it.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    Dating a woman

Too much work, that whole dating thing.

Hmmm.....i wouldnt know, please tell me how this works....

Well.. You sign up for online dating. Get told you have a million matches. Swipe right on the ones you think might be possible.

Start an awkward conversation, and then the guy either sends a d*ck pic or asks the girl what turns her on. The girl gets sufficiently insulted, tells him off, they ghost each other and move on to the next one.

It's so much fun!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    wearing a mask ensures that my nose and mouth remain protected in case I get pepper-sprayed. Now I have a really solid reason to always wear one
    Add in safety goggles and earplugs and you've got it covered, my dude.

Report back with results.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm not even the same person I was when I started typing this word... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    wearing a mask ensures that my nose and mouth remain protected in case I get pepper-sprayed. Now I have a really solid reason to always wear one

Pfffft. Masks don't help. 🙄

You are not about that life. You'd probably be the sprayer than the sprayee.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Slacker16 wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    Slacker16 wrote: »

giphy.gif

Please get this on video
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Damn I totally forgot my fitbit on top of the sink and went out and did a bunch of work and walking around without it 🤦🏽‍♂️... Man, *kitten* 2020 🙄

Feels like a total waste of exercise, right!?! Sigh. I know your pain.

I know... I'm totally going to gain 10lbs because of this 🙄😂

Might as well give up right now, let your muscles turn to jelly and gain 50# too. :smile:

Ppff totally... I mean the muscles were only ever good for selfies and the occasional jar 🤷🏽‍♂️...

But yeah, I guess I do kinda have a little bit don't I 😏😂...

Uh yeh, just a bit :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    imd6gbvqot8e.jpg
    Day 1 of my latest house flip. So many unwanted surprises and only 12 hours in. This one is gonna be a challenge to make a profit. I love it!

Promise us you'll share the after pictures??

Now see, I could do this part of renovation very well and just thinking about how it'd help me deal with the emotional side of life makes me giddy. The ripping, tearing, sledge-hammering. :) It gets more challenging when people expect things to get put back together nicely. Maybe I could pick out a nice dish towel or something.

Revolu, I'm in awe of the bathroom makeover you did; can't wait to see this all done.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    The older I get the more the thought of receiving pjs for Christmas excites me

This is all I really want.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Dating a woman

Well.. You sign up for online dating. Get told you have a million matches. Swipe right on the ones you think might be possible.

Start an awkward conversation, and then the guy either sends a d*ck pic or asks the girl what turns her on. The girl gets sufficiently insulted, tells him off, they ghost each other and move on to the next one.

It's so much fun!

I dont think i would ever do online dating.....MFP aside of course 😁
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    Watched a mouse dart away from my bird feeder early this a.m., to my flower garden, and am now dreading checking out my traps downstairs. I've caught 4 mice so far, set 2 traps yesterday so I guess I have to buy more today. I don't want to stop feeding the birds!! :( I watch them all the time and love it. :neutral: We live in Mice Central with a farm being 2 doors up anyways. :(

ETA: Yay! No new dead mouse carnage. Must be they finally figured out I mean business.

I know how awesome the mouse less feeling feels! Still none! Woot!

Let's hope it continues for both of us!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Watched a mouse dart away from my bird feeder early this a.m., to my flower garden, and am now dreading checking out my traps downstairs. I've caught 4 mice so far, set 2 traps yesterday so I guess I have to buy more today. I don't want to stop feeding the birds!! :( I watch them all the time and love it. :neutral: We live in Mice Central with a farm being 2 doors up anyways. :(

ETA: Yay! No new dead mouse carnage. Must be they finally figured out I mean business.

I know how awesome the mouse less feeling feels! Still none! Woot!

Let's hope it continues for both of us!
    Congratulations!!
    Haha, I thought of you as my mouse numbers accumulated. Maybe 4 is the magic number when they finally catch on to what's happening?
    If not I'll be armed and ready. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I, for one, am glad this site stays neutral with controversial subjects. At first I wasn't, but after watching another forum I visit, start blowing up and normally nice people create a battlefield over recent events.....well I'm glad it's not allowed here.
  • Revolu7
    Options
    Dating a woman

It's so much fun!

I dont think i would ever do online dating.....MFP aside of course 😁

Theoretically it seems like a good idea... You can narrow your choices based on commonalities, etc. Given how busy I am, and shy, it's highly unlikely I'll find someone on my own. But... It's just really frustrating because so many people are a) messed up or b) not being honest about who they are or what they want.

I don't have a problem if people want to use it to hook up for sex... It's just when they're devious about it and say they want more and really don't. Not to mention all the married ones looking for an upgrade or side fun.

As for mfp... I've met a lot of amazing friends... But dating someone here... Hasn't ended well either.

Hmmmm maybe I'm the common denominator! 😂

This sounds like regular dating too. The only difference i see is convenience, which i think has its pros and cons. If you are busy and shy having options at your fingertips may really help.....but seeing online profiles and having them match up in real life has to be a disappointingly low percentage, no? I mean you are a tall woman, how many 6'4" inch, physically fit profiles end up being 5'7" wearing platform shoes and body spanx?
  • Revolu7
    Options
    imd6gbvqot8e.jpg

Promise us you'll share the after pictures??

Now see, I could do this part of renovation very well and just thinking about how it'd help me deal with the emotional side of life makes me giddy. The ripping, tearing, sledge-hammering. :) It gets more challenging when people expect things to get put back together nicely. Maybe I could pick out a nice dish towel or something.

Revolu, I'm in awe of the bathroom makeover you did; can't wait to see this all done.

Sure ill share the renovation if you are interested. Just remember thoigh, the bathroom was my own personal house, i spare no expense for that. With flipping, the art of it is making something very nice while being EXTREMELY budget conscious. The biggest problems i see with flippers is they either have the lipstick on a pig approach.....or they ego build looking to make over the top renoavations that the world will be in awe of. Neither one is a good approach. Do the best work possible, and use the materials that match the selling price of the house. Thats all it takes 👍