Options
    *kitten* these gateway error double posts
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »

💗

I took it down because people found it so "insightful," that's a dishor as far as I'm concerned.

🤗

Oh no! I may have been one of those people @Kashmir_314 as I did find what you said very insightful. I take these emoji reactions quite literally when I use them. No offence meant. The picture is very beautiful and captures what was surely a very poignant time in both of your lives.

Thank you very much for explaining this to me. If only more people would take the time to explain why they disagree, or what was so "insightful" about the post.

Thank you. 💗

I think a few years ago insightful was bad but now it’s mostly okay. Some holdovers still use it in a bad way but I don’t think there are many

I base that on nothing at all but I’m maybe right probably

I voted this post "insightful".

..... but not in a good way.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

💗

I took it down because people found it so "insightful," that's a dishor as far as I'm concerned.

🤗

Oh no! I may have been one of those people @Kashmir_314 as I did find what you said very insightful. I take these emoji reactions quite literally when I use them. No offence meant. The picture is very beautiful and captures what was surely a very poignant time in both of your lives.

Thank you very much for explaining this to me. If only more people would take the time to explain why they disagree, or what was so "insightful" about the post.

Thank you. 💗

wait, so insightful is bad now too? Damn cancel culture.

💗

🤗

Thank you. 💗

I juess it depends how you perceive it and who's hitting it....and I'd I'm being overly sensitive or just in a *kitten* bad mood or I'm paranoid orr..you get it 😘

I dont know of anyone that would purposely be negative towards your touching heartfelt picture. And if they are they are tortured people wallowing in their own misery. You dont need to even acknowledge them.

I wanted to hit "Insightful" on your reply @Revolu7 but now I'm so conflicted 😭. I'm going with "Like."

Nuance, on a Monday, is not my forté.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »

💗

🤗

Thank you. 💗

I think a few years ago insightful was bad but now it’s mostly okay. Some holdovers still use it in a bad way but I don’t think there are many

I base that on nothing at all but I’m maybe right probably

I voted this post "insightful".

..... but not in a good way.

If you weren’t doing me dirty, how would i even recognize you??
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @Kashmir_314
    It was a beautiful picture. It spoke volumes.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

💗

🤗

Thank you. 💗

💗

🤗

Thank you. 💗

I juess it depends how you perceive it and who's hitting it....and I'd I'm being overly sensitive or just in a *kitten* bad mood or I'm paranoid orr..you get it 😘

I dont know of anyone that would purposely be negative towards your touching heartfelt picture. And if they are they are tortured people wallowing in their own misery. You dont need to even acknowledge them.

I wanted to hit "Insightful" on your reply @Revolu7 but now I'm so conflicted 😭. I'm going with "Like."

Nuance, on a Monday, is not my forté.

I will take you paying attention to me as a good thing.....no matter how its meant 😁
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    New day; make the best of it! Might even dust off the treadmill. But that might be a stretch.

What color is your bathroom?

r8eti9ipqhyp.jpg
    Shaker Beige and Ivory Tusk

It’s a beautiful bathroom.
    I am in LOVE with your floor! 😍
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Damn I totally forgot my fitbit on top of the sink and went out and did a bunch of work and walking around without it 🤦🏽‍♂️... Man, *kitten* 2020 🙄
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Damn I totally forgot my fitbit on top of the sink and went out and did a bunch of work and walking around without it 🤦🏽‍♂️... Man, *kitten* 2020 🙄

I hope you find peace in these most troubling of times.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options

Feels like a total waste of exercise, right!?! Sigh. I know your pain.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I hope you find peace in these most troubling of times.

Thanks sugar... I knew you'd get me 😘...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I know... I'm totally going to gain 10lbs because of this 🙄😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Might as well give up right now, let your muscles turn to jelly and gain 50# too. :smile:
  • Revolu7
    Options
    Dating a woman
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    wearing a mask ensures that my nose and mouth remain protected in case I get pepper-sprayed. Now I have a really solid reason to always wear one
  • Revolu7
    Options
    Dating a woman

Too much work, that whole dating thing.

Hmmm.....i wouldnt know, please tell me how this works....
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Might as well give up right now, let your muscles turn to jelly and gain 50# too. :smile:

Ppff totally... I mean the muscles were only ever good for selfies and the occasional jar 🤷🏽‍♂️...

But yeah, I guess I do kinda have a little bit don't I 😏😂...