Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: Β»
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    New day; make the best of it! Might even dust off the treadmill. But that might be a stretch.

What color is your bathroom?

r8eti9ipqhyp.jpg
    Shaker Beige and Ivory Tusk

Beautiful!
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    New day; make the best of it! Might even dust off the treadmill. But that might be a stretch.

r8eti9ipqhyp.jpg

Love this 😍

Thank you! I had a little help with the plumbing but besides that i did this one myself. It was a looong trial and error process but i learned a lot and am happy with how it came out.

Very beautiful!! Love love it!

Since dh and I have zero skills, we're hiring a guy to redo our bathroom. Both dh and the contractor left color choices up to me. Eeks, I have no decorating skills whatsoever. When we redid the living room, it took us a long time to decide on wall color and flooring(very happy with the gray tones we chose). We need to make a decision soon on this because he said he might be able to start the project right after Thanksgiving; and he'll do it all. Dh picked out a dk. blue vanity so other than that, all color choices are up for grabs. I like gray but did want to try something different so was thinking the cream/ivory/off white colors.
    Thanks for sharing @Revolu7.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

r8eti9ipqhyp.jpg

Beautiful!
    tams_89 wrote: Β»

r8eti9ipqhyp.jpg

Love this 😍

Thank you! I had a little help with the plumbing but besides that i did this one myself. It was a looong trial and error process but i learned a lot and am happy with how it came out.

Very beautiful!! Love love it!

Since dh and I have zero skills, we're hiring a guy to redo our bathroom. Both dh and the contractor left color choices up to me. Eeks, I have no decorating skills whatsoever. When we redid the living room, it took us a long time to decide on wall color and flooring(very happy with the gray tones we chose). We need to make a decision soon on this because he said he might be able to start the project right after Thanksgiving; and he'll do it all. Dh picked out a dk. blue vanity so other than that, all color choices are up for grabs. I like gray but did want to try something different so was thinking the cream/ivory/off white colors.
    Thanks for sharing @Revolu7.

I love gray tones too. Most of the houses i do now im painting Balboa Mist. Its a pretty neutral color but people seem to really like it.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

That is crushing πŸ₯Ί
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Today is Lou Ferrigno's birthday.

In celebration, there should be no 'rest days' today.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

This is heartbreaking and beautiful photo all at the same time.

I also have the same problem - very few pics of my parents with me or my kids... Partly because I too am behind the camera all the time, and partly because my parents don't seem to want pics of themselves taken. I have a few that I really cherish... But maybe it's time to get a few more!

Thank you for this reminder and so sad for your loss. ❀️ ❀️
  • SodaDrinker
    SodaDrinker Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    will concert ever be the same again?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    In all of my family photos, I've either been removed, or have a think black bar placed over my eyes and face.

photoshop-to-add-or-remove-person-color-correction-and-any-kind-of-photo-editing.jpg

blackbar-icon.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    @Kashmir_314_ πŸ’•

• southernmissgirl
    southernmissgirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tolerating (barely) a clear liquid diet because my gastic sleeve surgery is this week.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options

r8eti9ipqhyp.jpg

This is so gorgous. It's like a dream. I can picture candles and bubbles and a bottle of wine... sigh.
    I am going to dream about the tub being long enough and deep enough to fit all 6' of me too. Shhhhh... I know it may not be, but I'm dreaming!

haha

Amazing job! You've created a luxurious feel about it!
  • Revolu7
    Options

r8eti9ipqhyp.jpg

This is so gorgous. It's like a dream. I can picture candles and bubbles and a bottle of wine... sigh.
    I am going to dream about the tub being long enough and deep enough to fit all 6' of me too. Shhhhh... I know it may not be, but I'm dreaming!

haha

Amazing job! You've created a luxurious feel about it!

Well it is definitely deeper and 6 inches longer than a standard tub so there is a possibility it may fit you just right πŸ‘
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    It is beautiful but when you're taking a bath at night can the neighbors see through your windows? B)@Revolu7
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    It is beautiful but when you're taking a bath at night can the neighbors see through your windows? B)@Revolu7

he planned it that way
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @Kashmir_314_ πŸ’•

πŸ’—

I took it down because people found it so "insightful," that's a dishor as far as I'm concerned.

πŸ€—

Oh no! I may have been one of those people @Kashmir_314 as I did find what you said very insightful. I take these emoji reactions quite literally when I use them. No offence meant. The picture is very beautiful and captures what was surely a very poignant time in both of your lives.
  • Revolu7
    Options

Well, there are no neighbors back there.....unless they are hiding, you never know πŸ˜‰. Its also up on the second floor so to see in you would really need to make an effort 😁
  • Revolu7
    Options

he planned it that way

My plan has not seemed to work in being neighborly with the neighbors....πŸ˜‰
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    @Kashmir_314_ πŸ’•

πŸ’—

I took it down because people found it so "insightful," that's a dishor as far as I'm concerned.

πŸ€—

Oh no! I may have been one of those people @Kashmir_314 as I did find what you said very insightful. I take these emoji reactions quite literally when I use them. No offence meant. The picture is very beautiful and captures what was surely a very poignant time in both of your lives.

Thank you very much for explaining this to me. If only more people would take the time to explain why they disagree, or what was so "insightful" about the post.

Thank you. πŸ’—

wait, so insightful is bad now too? Damn cancel culture.
    @Kashmir_314_ πŸ’•

πŸ’—

πŸ€—

Thank you very much for explaining this to me. If only more people would take the time to explain why they disagree, or what was so "insightful" about the post.

Thank you. πŸ’—

I juess it depends how you perceive it and who's hitting it....and I'd I'm being overly sensitive or just in a *kitten* bad mood or I'm paranoid orr..you get it 😘

Ah all the stuff in ya'lls heads that we're just supposed to somehow know. OK I get it :*:D
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    @Kashmir_314_ πŸ’•

πŸ’—

πŸ€—

Thank you. πŸ’—

I think a few years ago insightful was bad but now it’s mostly okay. Some holdovers still use it in a bad way but I don’t think there are many

I base that on nothing at all but I’m maybe right probably
  • Revolu7
    Options
    @Kashmir_314_ πŸ’•

πŸ’—

πŸ€—

Thank you. πŸ’—

@Kashmir_314_ πŸ’•

πŸ’—

πŸ€—

Thank you. πŸ’—

I juess it depends how you perceive it and who's hitting it....and I'd I'm being overly sensitive or just in a *kitten* bad mood or I'm paranoid orr..you get it 😘

I dont know of anyone that would purposely be negative towards your touching heartfelt picture. And if they are they are tortured people wallowing in their own misery. You dont need to even acknowledge them.