What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone here is Aquarius by any chance? Or a Pisces , kinda have the munchies.

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

Excuse you, I am worth way more than a bag of Doritos, I'm worth at least the price of a couple of Doritos Locos Tacos and a Baja Blast, yo.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Awww, H E double hockey sticks yeah... Aquarius here.

But, why is there no $ before the worth?

Meh,youins know I’m worth it. 🙂
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Awww, H E double hockey sticks yeah... Aquarius here.

But, why is there no $ before the worth?

Meh,youins know I’m worth it. 🙂

Thats the rub, you don’t know the currency. Could be pesos or skin cells for all we know
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    ^ well, whichever it is, pesos , skin cells, fish scales, or dolla dolla billls, I’m worth ‘em.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    What, nobody owning up to be a Sag? :D

$75,000 000.. Ill take it 😄
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Why'd it get shut down?

Booty pics in undies will do it every time.

So it was @Revolu7 who shut it down 😡

Just a guess considering what happened before. 🤷‍♂️

Kinda weak *kitten* move if you ask me. If the pic is no good....take it down.....warn me....jail me....whatever. Hell, i never flash my goods around here anymore. I play along with the game a little showing absolutely no skin or even a hint of "man parts" and its game over. Ill go back to watching the adult skin show that parades through here on a regular basis and contribute nothing more than the occasional...lol.....

I agree 100%. Male boxer briefs show little skin.

Didn’t YOU burn down the last thread with the same pic? 😆 You boys are too sexy for your own good.

Yours tighties were blue though. Weren’t they? Hang on, I’ll go check the framed copy in my office....

I still blame you, Noah and Jesse for that.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

Kinda weak *kitten* move if you ask me. If the pic is no good....take it down.....warn me....jail me....whatever. Hell, i never flash my goods around here anymore. I play along with the game a little showing absolutely no skin or even a hint of "man parts" and its game over. Ill go back to watching the adult skin show that parades through here on a regular basis and contribute nothing more than the occasional...lol.....

Didn’t YOU burn down the last thread with the same pic? 😆 You boys are too sexy for your own good.

Yours tighties were blue though. Weren’t they? Hang on, I’ll go check the framed copy in my office....

The culprits are unclear, so don’t we need to recreate the crime scene?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

This is not happening. 😑
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

This is not happening. 😑

😆
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

This is not happening. 😑

I believe we have a private wall for this reason. We won't report ya. Promise.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

I feel attacked.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

I feel attacked.

Come on over here to my safe space Kas! 😏
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos! 🌮🌮🌮
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My brother being out of work for another month after his surgery.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

😂... I still remember it, I'll never forget it, and I'm happy to take my share of the cred 😂
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    My brother being out of work for another month after his surgery.

That sucks. Unfortunately I know how he feels as i was out of work for 9 months after a accident. I wish him the best for a speedy recovery.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    Sooo... Um...

I was more sloth like than I have been for a very very verrrrrrry long time. I could have done so much better with my day. Made better choices. Set a better example.

Instead I let the teens fend for themselves and I played Minecraft and binge watched Netflix with my eldest.

I cannot believe how low my step count is today. Kinda ashamed and yet... Kinda perversely pround.

Anyhoo... Tomorrow is back to getting responsible and all that. 😊
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    New day; make the best of it! Might even dust off the treadmill. But that might be a stretch.

What color is your bathroom?