• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I cannot remember the last time I bought stamps
    Check out the new Sesame Street ones!

If I need one I usually just ask one of the ladies at work one lol

It’s like when I first “quit” smoking except you’re bumming stamps instead of cigarettes. Healthier I guess but you don’t get to choose what you get.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    So full. So very full
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    When you disappear to give the livingroom to the children and they join you in your room. Oh do not forget the dog too.

Dog
    Children
    And toys, oh my
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Who was the first person to decide holding a fork the way we were all taught was sophisticated and not the "barbaric" version of gripping it? I thought about starting a thread about who was the first to... but It would most likely be who was the first to eat x, and drink y. Yes, this is my Saturday night.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Check out the new Sesame Street ones!

If I need one I usually just ask one of the ladies at work one lol

It’s like when I first “quit” smoking except you’re bumming stamps instead of cigarettes. Healthier I guess but you don’t get to choose what you get.

Great analogy
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start my process and fingers crossed I have the lucid dream I hope for.
    Off to dream land...........
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    IWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Anxious about the job applications I'm sending in. Hopefully I wind up working somewhere half decent.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

kinda random, but I asked one of our student volunteers at work (~17 y/o) to put a stamp and address label on a letter to be mailed...she put the address label towards the upper right side and the stamp in the middle of the envelope...I didn't know what to say, I was a little stunned...so I just let it go
    ...did it get to where it was going?? Hmm
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Honestly, does anyone really care?.. lol

( I mean what's on my mind,..😄)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    sometimes I wonder, what is it that stops us from single-handedly being a bad person? any of us could go and do something which makes us bad, make love to filth/adultery/cheating/stealing... but what stops us? maybe it's a higher intelligence which lets us know that it's not right, and then we don't face the consequences/guilt
    Perhaps those who have chosen themselves to be bad are a lower intelligence?

Higher consciousness & ones ownership of your whole self with a touch of self preservation I suspect to be able to wield control of prewired animal instincts or guttural amoral behavior.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

kinda random, but I asked one of our student volunteers at work (~17 y/o) to put a stamp and address label on a letter to be mailed...she put the address label towards the upper right side and the stamp in the middle of the envelope...I didn't know what to say, I was a little stunned...so I just let it go
    ...did it get to where it was going?? Hmm

That's hilarious -