What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I woke up to a fowl smell coming from my garage. I went through and took out the garbage and recycling bins. Checked everywhere and still can’t figure out where it’s coming from. It’s annoying AF!

There is something dead in there

Obviously but I can’t find it. I think I have to completely empty it out.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I woke up to a fowl smell coming from my garage. I went through and took out the garbage and recycling bins. Checked everywhere and still can’t figure out where it’s coming from. It’s annoying AF!

There is something dead in there

Obviously but I can’t find it. I think I have to completely empty it out.

Ugh. I’m so sorry. What a PITA
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Coffee :p
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Love language
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Fresh cut flowers, from a funeral arrangement from Sunday, dying already...depressing AF
    Is it because I pulled them out of that green foam stuff? Because there is no "flower food" like that that comes with grocery store bought flowers?
    Or just to remind you of how quickly vibrancy dies?

...and is "that that" grammatically wrong or just awkward?
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Fresh cut flowers, from a funeral arrangement from Sunday, dying already...depressing AF
    Is it because I pulled them out of that green foam stuff? Because there is no "flower food" like that that comes with grocery store bought flowers?

I think I would have worded it as "like that which comes with grocery store bought flowers". What you said wasn't grammatically incorrect but it was awkward wording. My apologies, I am a proofreader so editing sentences is my thing!

As per your flower problem, I believe (ergo, I may be incorrect but I am making an educated guess based on my own observations) the flowers from arrangements wither at a faster rate as they are at full bloom, whereas the flowers purchased at the supermarket have usually not fully flowered at the time of purchase. The plant food, and placing them in water, makes a big difference also.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Thinking if Jo really has a sex dungeon, if she does that would be so cool.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I think I would have worded it as "like that which comes with grocery store bought flowers". What you said wasn't grammatically incorrect but it was awkward wording. My apologies, I am a proofreader so editing sentences is my thing!

As per your flower problem, I believe (ergo, I may be incorrect but I am making an educated guess based on my own observations) the flowers from arrangements wither at a faster rate as they are at full bloom, whereas the flowers purchased at the supermarket have usually not fully flowered at the time of purchase. The plant food, and placing them in water, makes a big difference also.

Thank-you
    I never mind being corrected or being told another way to do things, and I appreciate your response!

If you could see my "natural spelling" without the help from auto correct on my phone, you'd have a proof readers nightmare!

And good point about the flowers, I didn't think about them being in full bloom.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Wondering do I dare move our Disney trip to be on and around Christmas Day? The very busiest day of the year, yet also the most magical, especially for this Christmas obsessed family. Or do I keep the original date and miss out on the Disney Christmas magic :/
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Wondering do I dare move our Disney trip to be on and around Christmas Day? The very busiest day of the year, yet also the most magical, especially for this Christmas obsessed family. Or do I keep the original date and miss out on the Disney Christmas magic :/

I'm not available at that time though. I have some time in March. Does that work?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i have three dogs. how is it that i still managed to oversleep? Lazy bums
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

We did Christmas at Disney one year. We’ve also done Thanksgiving. Christmas is just absolutely nuts, i was terrified i was going to lose the kids at every turn. Thanksgiving was preferable in my opinion, and they already had the christmas thing happening
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    k6a6crv1tt9z.gif
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    A free day to myself… what do I do? I ALWAYS clean the house. I should do something just for me.

ETA: Maybe a day drunk followed by a lengthy spousal argument will fill the day ;)

This explains the selfie 🤣
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    A free day to myself… what do I do? I ALWAYS clean the house. I should do something just for me.

ETA: Maybe a day drunk followed by a lengthy spousal argument will fill the day ;)

This explains the selfie 🤣

You're damn right it does :D
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Wooooork
  • Alzzi_2
    Options
    Morning after the night before..
  • Alzzi_2
    Options
    *kitten* i hate being top post on a new page

Lol, sorry, I should have come here earlier but my sleep was much higher on the priority list