Options

Replies

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Sharing bacon. Unusual thought.

Who even does that??? Just no.

Exactly! I slapped myself. Not with bacon though. I'm thinking more clearly now.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    my old next door neighbor was an airman who for some reason screamed randomly sometimes. not anything in particular, just like pain or anger screams. and i ain't judging him either we've all been there before. but he moved away like 2 years ago. this new kid moved in after and he's been quiet so it's nice.

then he randomly vanished 2 months ago. i figured he'd left during the night and skipped town. but they never rented his place out to anyone new either.

then he showed back up out of nowhere a week ago. I'm sitting outside smoking and he's in there screaming about something. really getting his moneys worth too. "OH GOD. ARGHHHH. NO"

i guess he's prob playing video games but I'd rather assume that place is haunted and everybody who lives there is cursed now instead.

Def haunted and cursed. There's only one reason someone moves back after 2 months of being away. They couldn't get rid of the place.
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Grrrr waiting on joiners to turn up more than ,,,,,2 hours late so far. I've got stuff to do but an tied to the house😡
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    He's just so rude.
    I can't decide if it's an act for his online persona or if he really is that disrespectful to women.
    What's worse is most of the women still like him.
    Why?

Hmm. . I had someone like that until I finally let them go. It's not worth the hurt. There is better out there.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    don't feel I should write everything here, but I met a girl who became a friend. Absolutely not my type at all. but her presence makes me smile. Maybe because biologically she's a good match, but I think we are too different

Oh ... I am now curious ... Why hold back now? Do tell?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    don't feel I should write everything here, but I met a girl who became a friend. Absolutely not my type at all. but her presence makes me smile. Maybe because biologically she's a good match, but I think we are too different

Don't think dude. Just go with the flow with this.
  • Alzzi_2
    Options

I had the same thing, but other way around.. wait, I didnt know u had an account on here..
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Oh ... I am now curious ... Why hold back now? Do tell?
    there's a few reasons, both natural and spiritual reasons.. I guess I don't feel calmness and freedom to be my own person, things don't feel right. I don't want to complicate my life or soul any more than I already did
    Some people don't understand our weird sides, or respect it, but that's because we are all different

Indeed. However, how can you fully commiserate yourself with your decision to withhold yourself from her, by not being pursuing it at all, rather, running your analysis via established data of rudimentary risks of averages . Aren't you even the tiniest bit curious?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Don't think dude. Just go with the flow with this.
    I'd rather be alone because she's not for me.

I get that dude
    But it seems as if you just met her?
    Right now she makes you happy.
    I'm just saying don't over think and write her off immediately.
  • Alzzi_2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »

I had the same thing, but other way around.. wait, I didnt know u had an account on here..

@1sphere , I was just kidding, I have had same thing and feel same way. I hear where u r coming from.
    I think, have to listen to your inner self. If it doesnt feel right.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    This may just look like 2 people sitting by a fire but we got 5 kids to sleep before 10pm tonight. We deserve a medal...especially my boyfriend for helping me AND for putting up with me while I'm overtired and hungry 💁‍♀️😂 just enjoying the simple things.
    jkseuueyl8vo.jpg

You sure do !!

n5x4te9abg8b.png