• PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Give me all the nut juice! 😉😂
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Scared I have bit off more than I can chew taking this new job. Im in way over my head

It's always overwhelming at first. Dont be so hard on yourself and do the best you can. I hope everything works out for you <3
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I feel like I've done my time on here... but in a way alot of people here make me smile and laugh every day.

I think we all feel that way at times. You can take a break, but don't go. You make us smile, and laugh. ❤

I will not be deactivating but I do feel like I need to step away for a bit. I've meet some amazing people here and I've also meet some pretty *kitten* ones too. I guess it's like that in real life also.😜🤣

Come back and let us know what it’s like out there. 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've done my time on here... but in a way alot of people here make me smile and laugh every day.

I think we all feel that way at times. You can take a break, but don't go. You make us smile, and laugh. ❤

Exactly what Jenni says.. 🙂
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    This may just look like 2 people sitting by a fire but we got 5 kids to sleep before 10pm tonight. We deserve a medal...especially my boyfriend for helping me AND for putting up with me while I'm overtired and hungry 💁‍♀️😂 just enjoying the simple things.
    jkseuueyl8vo.jpg

Looks like fun!
  • laprimaJenny
    Options

+1 ❤️
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    Sometimes we’re so caught up with our ‘wants’ and ‘what ifs’ that we forget about our ‘what haves’.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    My dad has been cooking for me for the past few days. I feel bad because he's my guest but he says he wants to spoil me. It feels nice to be spoiled but its already feeling like I should be taking over now but he's stubborn and tells me to go away 😑
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    My dad has been cooking for me for the past few days. I feel bad because he's my guest but he says he wants to spoil me. It feels nice to be spoiled but its already feeling like I should be taking over now but he's stubborn and tells me to go away 😑
    does he like cooking?

He does! He's into trying those Facebook recipes lol.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Scared I have bit off more than I can chew taking this new job. Im in way over my head

It's always overwhelming at first. Dont be so hard on yourself and do the best you can. I hope everything works out for you <3

You are right...It's just scary.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    wlz4oe9jytbt.jpg

So clearly I got duped. I was trying to buy purple shamrocks, the top ones are quite obviously lawn clover.
    But my second purchase, appears to be the purple shamrocks I wanted! I'm kinda excited, I planted them last Thursday and a second shamrock is starting to pop up today!