Options

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Why are some people so f*cking rude?!

Because there is chaos inside their head.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

because they feel horrible about their own life and the anonymity of the internet is safe for them to act like *kitten*. I'm 54 and the older I get, the less I care about what others say or think. In fact, I don't give two sh*ts! :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i want to go back to bed
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Trying to put myself into my oldest boy's shoes after I just stumbled onto the Instagram account he's not supposed to have. They didn't cover this in "What to expect when you're expecting"
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Trying to put myself into my oldest boy's shoes after I just stumbled onto the Instagram account he's not supposed to have. They didn't cover this in "What to expect when you're expecting"

i just heard mark zuckerberg is going to change IG’s name to Facebook IG and imo that rebranding should make IG so uncool everyone under 30 will get rid of accts so maybe bide yr time and let that play out?

Fingers crossed
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

because they feel horrible about their own life and the anonymity of the internet is safe for them to act like *kitten*. I'm 54 and the older I get, the less I care about what others say or think. In fact, I don't give two sh*ts! :)

Oh it wasn't a keyboard warrior. No time for them. Someone I know personally, a supposed friend actually.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »

Still it's no excuse.. if I have my own troubles, I still don't try to hurt other people with that

This! Consideration for how your actions affect others is super important.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/IyGvGKw1ufg

Both scenarios are wrong, but the lack of involvement in the first scenario breaks my heart. I wonder if it’s the ramifications of calling child social services that affects one to get involved in the first scenario?!
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »

Still it's no excuse.. if I have my own troubles, I still don't try to hurt other people with that

Many people lack the proper tools to be able to handle complex social interactions.
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Blood pressure medication is supposed to help with stroke prevention/high blood pressure/heart attack prevention, but can cause RAPID WEIGHT GAIN, which is why someone would be at risk for stroke/high blood pressure/heart attack. What in the heck?!?!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    i used to dance and then just quit a couple months back bc idk maybe just got to feeling too low and couldn’t push myself to go to class but i am going to try to go again tonite

just getting back into favorite thing after being out feels weirdly scary

Gonna make me cry. 🤗
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Ah yes - I’ve been down this road with my oldest daughter man - it’s rough cause you can’t keep the leash too tight forever and gotta let up a bit and tell yourself you’ve raised them well enough to this point to make good decisions - but they are kids and gonna make dumb *kitten* decisions in the process - and just gotta get through those with having a stroke lol
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Brownies with big ole nuts in them. That's right, big ole nuts. Walnuts preferably
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    i used to dance and then just quit a couple months back bc idk maybe just got to feeling too low and couldn’t push myself to go to class but i am going to try to go again tonite

just getting back into favorite thing after being out feels weirdly scary

Wish u the very best!! U deserve to the enjoyment of what u love!
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    "We missed the call"

:(
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    It’s fascinating how no matter after how many years that may have gone by, mistakes still linger in our minds.