What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    I wonder what you think of me?

If you want to tell me be truthful, unfiltered, and don’t hold back.

Feel free to keep them coming. I appreciate your feedback. Help me be a better person.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Currently I am trying to figure out what to add to this thing I made out of coat hangers. Ribbon? Bobbles? Fabric bits? I dunno.

xb3yi12z8ubm.jpg

You could turn it into a wreath. Put some strings of tinsel on it, ornaments?

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Currently I am trying to figure out what to add to this thing I made out of coat hangers. Ribbon? Bobbles? Fabric bits? I dunno.

xb3yi12z8ubm.jpg

So. Many. Twinkling. Lights. 😌
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I wonder what you think of me?

If you want to tell me be truthful, unfiltered, and don’t hold back.

Feel free to keep them coming. I appreciate your feedback. Help me be a better person.

I think you’re a funny guy, respectful and skilled. Big imagination. Prone to political discourse 😅. That’s really the only area that I see tension in the forums.
    I use the term “bottom biscuits “ now.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options

xb3yi12z8ubm.jpg

Twinkly lights weaved in and out, stick in a window.

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    I want to go back to sleep. Sooooooo badly. So freaking bad.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @Kosmoskitten that is really cool! Did you come up with that yourself?? You seem to be a crafty one. :)
    I think IIRC someone mentioned using a spray adhesive with glitter, I like that idea but also a spray paint in silver with the twinkly lights already mentioned. I wonder if pinterest would have any ideas?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @Kosmoskitten that is really cool! Did you come up with that yourself?? You seem to be a crafty one. :)
    I think IIRC someone mentioned using a spray adhesive with glitter, I like that idea but also a spray paint in silver with the twinkly lights already mentioned. I wonder if pinterest would have any ideas?

No, I found a guide on Pinterest when I realized I had a bunch of extra white coat hangers lying around.
  • tmantwo
    Options
    I'm watching AvE on youtube. He's spouting off in french. He's hilarious. I like you Kanuck's.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I was just trying to calculate it,
    looks like I slept (not uninterrupted) for about 14hrs from yesterday evening until this afternoon.
    Guess I was tired 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Very strange for me.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I'm glad that I was able to afford it but $600 in vet bills these past two weeks 😓😓😓

hopefully everything is ok?
  • tmantwo
    Options
    Crowd source. I'll contribute.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I'm glad that I was able to afford it but $600 in vet bills these past two weeks 😓😓😓

hopefully everything is ok?

Ya I just had all three cats in for exams and turns out they had to be treated for two kinds of worms, flea meds. That was 300. Then I had to take one in to get her teeth cleaned and blood work done because I just have a feeling and the doc recommend it twice now so 🤷🏻‍♀️. She had to go under anesthesia for that. That was over 300. 😓 I'll get her results Monday and hopefully she doesn't have anything and her gingivitis clears up.