What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Enjoying a generously humble 6-min conversation between Olympian Hayley Wickenheiser and public health physician, Dr. Etches, about the similarities between endurance sports and enduring the pandemic: https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-100/clip/15813660

It's all so Canadian 🥰
    It's blocked in my country. Can you sum it up for me and throw in a moose reference?

Canadian01: You're amazing.
    Canadian02: How can I be amazing when you're amazing?

4rwzvv1mvihz.gif

If you know the life of a Canadian kid younger than 10, this is very meta. If you don't you'll need to trust me. But how hard can that possibly be anyway...I'm Canadian 🤷🏾‍♀️

😂I love you.
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    I made the horrible mistake by watching a scary movie alone in the dark. Now I can't sleep and I'm scared 😩

You’ll be okay!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    acwbqwvsp0du.gif

Rolling ROFL's

v2jg4cahpf5l.png
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    I made the horrible mistake by watching a scary movie alone in the dark. Now I can't sleep and I'm scared 😩

Chase it with a cartoon... The goofier the better. Works for me!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    I swear, in this house tape measures are like hairbrushes. I can NEVER find one when I need it! Gah!

Why does it always disappear from my toolbox and never go back?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I swear, in this house tape measures are like hairbrushes. I can NEVER find one when I need it! Gah!

Why does it always disappear from my toolbox and never go back?

gotta buy one of those cheap plastic ones. nobody ever wants to steal those.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Some threads make my head hurt
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Take Tylenol before coming to MFP :) And maybe have a drink handy.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Someone mentioned running barefoot in another thread. I've always wanted to use the treadmill barefoot; is that doable? Probably a stupid question and one I could google. But I'm here. Not there. :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    k5y1uvwzxg4x.jpeg

Looks more like a threat than a gift.

Toys With Threatening Auras. :joy:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Hans-Smiles-hans-gruber-26425003-400-282.gif

He's just so pretty. I could just stare at him all day. :joy:

I should dig up my copy of Die Hard and watch it. Watch all of them in a row.
  • olympos92
    olympos92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Someone mentioned running barefoot in another thread. I've always wanted to use the treadmill barefoot; is that doable? Probably a stupid question and one I could google. But I'm here. Not there. :)

I don't know if you are serious about this but uh the answer is NO. I did that once like ten years ago and my feet got a bit blistered after 20 min. later lol. But of course I'm just saying this from my experience.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    olympos92 wrote: »

I don't know if you are serious about this but uh the answer is NO. I did that once like ten years ago and my feet got a bit blistered after 20 min. later lol. But of course I'm just saying this from my experience.

I was serious. :blush: Sometimes I look at the treadmill, then I look at my shoes, then I think do I want to walk bad enough to actually put my shoes on? I mean I have to untie them, then tie them, and it's enough to take my already very momentary motivation right outta me. :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Take Tylenol before coming to MFP :) And maybe have a drink handy.

Solid advice. I'll keep that in mind when I venture out into the debate threads again lol
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Just realized that I have/may have a thing for beards with a hint of grey hair. But, like, just 3 or 4 unruly ones. This may require future research in 2021.

Sidenote: As a child, I also used to pluck my cousin's off-colored hair from her scalp whenever we had sleepovers so...correlation or predictive behavior? 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    olympos92 wrote: »

Sometimes I look at the treadmill, then I look at my shoes, then I think do I want to walk bad enough to actually put my shoes on? I mean I have to untie them, then tie them, and it's enough to take my already very momentary motivation right outta me.

I hope you find peace in these most troubling of times.

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Just realized that I have/may have a thing for beards with a hint of grey hair. But, like, just 3 or 4 unruly ones. This may require future research in 2021.

Sidenote: As a child, I also used to pluck my cousin's off-colored hair from her scalp whenever we had sleepovers so...correlation or predictive behavior? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Good to know that beards with gray arent all that bad to some. I shaved mine off because i wasnt sure about the gray....