What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I want to get into my car and drive until I find what I'm looking for. Maybe it's a purpose, maybe it's a new start. I just need to go on an adventure.
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I want to get into my car and drive until I find what I'm looking for. Maybe it's a purpose, maybe it's a new start. I just need to go on an adventure.

This... always this
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

When I get in my car and drive for no reason, I end up at the beach.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    4gcro9kt8nx9.jpg

This is the darkest apple I've ever seen.

Bite the *kitten* out of it

An Arkansas Black, if I'm not mistaken?

The bag said Red Delicious
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    work_on_it wrote: »

This... always this

Can't argue with that :smile:

Take me with you!!!!!!!

Lets go sweetness! :smiley:

Beach sounds fun! I'm down for whatever!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Devouring my lunch. I am becoming a hangry biotch today.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options

I live on Long Island, NY. I can't drive much more than 10 or 15 miles in almost any direction without coming to a beach (yes, I KNOW I can drive 125 miles from the East River to Montauk...I KNOW!).

As a matter of fact, pretty much ANYwhere you live, if you drive far enough, you will always come to a 'beach' or at least, a coast.

It's the 'no reason' that makes it fun!

And I SO relate to @Raquel_Mama...! Just go...go until you find your groove again. I could drive to Hudson Bay! Or Tierra del Fuego! Hope you have a great trip!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

And I SO relate to @Raquel_Mama...! Just go...go until you find your groove again.

Now I'm thinking about that movie "how stella got her groove back" since you said that! And now I'm going to have to watch it :smile:
  • vikinglander
    edited September 2017
    Options
    4gcro9kt8nx9.jpg

This is the darkest apple I've ever seen.

Bite the *kitten* out of it

An Arkansas Black, if I'm not mistaken?

The bag said Red Delicious

Interesting...the cultivar is sterile and is commonly pollinated from Red Delicious. Maybe that's a source of confusion for some wholesaler/packers.
    https://books.google.com/books?id=uQp5AAAAQBAJ&pg=PA20&dq=arkansas+black+apples&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd3faRoK_WAhUG9YMKHSzbDnkQ6AEIRDAF#v=onepage&q=arkansas black apples&f=false

(This isn't really what's on my mind, but I thought I'd respond)
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Apparently, (at least according to the folks at The 99 Restaurant) it's National Cheeseburger Day.

That sounds fantastic... i haven't had a burger in days
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Apparently, (at least according to the folks at The 99 Restaurant) it's National Cheeseburger Day.

It is! I do love a good cheeseburger... no bun of course.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    What to post in that crush thread. I'm so sleepy right now though. I don't have the attention span or energy for it. Maybe tomorrow.
  • vikinglander
    Options
    work_on_it wrote: »

That sounds fantastic... i haven't had a burger in days

It is! I do love a good cheeseburger... no bun of course.

It was delicious.

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

Try not to drool...