Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    My mother got the vaccine last week,
    she’s felt awful since.
    Says even her toes and fingers hurt.
    No fever but she can barely get out of bed.
    She’s 93, I worry.

I hope she feels better soon!! :(
  • ReenieHJ
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Wish I knew how to set my alarm clock so my dog would sleep until it rings. :( Doesn't she know 3:30 a.m. is still middle of the night?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Waiting room boredom ^^^and curious how his rap went :D

Hope everything is ok?

As for the rap, "(mumble mumble) something about hopping in a new whip (mumble mumble... this time in what sounded like Haitian Creole and Quebec joual) something that rhymed with fromage ...at which point he switched back to English to talk about money"

😑🙄

😂
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Glad to have a sunny day for a change
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Pink pants
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    "Subjects who yawned in response to observing others yawn exhibited higher empathy values by half a standard deviation."

Guess I am empathetic now, who knew lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    they have extended the lockdown till mid-February :(

At least it's not confusing. Don't leave your house except for groceries and medical appointments, but you can grab take out or liquor if you feel like it. Support local businesses during this time, but we're closing all of the small businesses. Don't drive across the border, but we'll get you on a flight if you want to vacation in Florida. People who live alone can visit with one other household as long as neither ever leave their house. You'll be fined for gathering to protest the lockdown, but you won't be fined for gathering to protest the policing practices in another country.
    It all just makes complete sense. Our government definitely knows what it's doing.

You forgot that it's safe to send your kids to school but we'll give them surgical masks because cloth masks are insufficient. But everyone else can wear cloth masks 🤷🏾‍♀️

Meanwhile, in a nowhere school in the states, it's the exact opposite. My son's school will not allow the kids to bring surgical/paper masks because they get too easily destroyed or if they get the littlest bit wet, they are 100% useless.

This whole thing is just wild (in the worst possible way).
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    "Subjects who yawned in response to observing others yawn exhibited higher empathy values by half a standard deviation."

maybe I just need a *kitten* nap.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

maybe I just need a *kitten* nap.

I had one of those. Didn't help. Still empathetic.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Elcee2020 wrote: »
    Celebrating my '45' .. 🍹

Congratulations!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    My 7 mile long to-do list that is about to exploded on me.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wish i could speak in my typing dialect......
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    You know.. I don't know what kind of miserable *kitten* feels the need to go around and disagree with selfies... But if you are the one who intentionally does it...

Just know that you seem insanely miserable and I am glad you disagree with my support of them... Because I want nothing in common with someone who is that rude and sad.

• ReenieHJ
    edited January 2021
    Options
    You know.. I don't know what kind of miserable *kitten* feels the need to go around and disagree with selfies... But if you are the one who intentionally does it...

Just know that you seem insanely miserable and I am glad you disagree with my support of them... Because I want nothing in common with someone who is that rude and sad.

Where what and how in he!!?
    Honest, it wasn't me. I give you nothing but hugs lady <3 Now if there was a jealous button I'd be keeping my clicker finger busy. :)
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options

Amen, sister!

It's unfortunate this was probably fuel for the misery. Any attention, good or bad = attention. That's exactly what they're looking for.

It just makes me want to
    giphy.gif