Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• stljamstljam Member Posts: 506 Member Member Posts: 506 Member
    Really? I've never had frozen nuts before. 🤭

I think I have an inherent aversion to the concept of frozen nuts.

giphy.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,717 Member Member Posts: 1,717 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

I still have 75 minutes of fasting left and this isn't helping 🤤😆

I had grapes too and it was like squishing firm, cold eyeballs between my teeth.

Better?

I LOVE red grapes! 😅 only if they're hard.

I was doing yoga earlier and while I was meditating all I could think of was my breakfast 😆

I freeze my grapes in the summer 😍
    Absolutely deelish!

Frozen peanuts. In a shell. Do it. Eat them. It’s oddly delectable.

Normally they’re just smaller.

Nvm. I'm gona be good today

You'll be back in five minutes. I know you're bursting at the seams 😂💋

I don't know what you're talking about 🙄😘
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,010 Member Member Posts: 10,010 Member
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

I had grapes too and it was like squishing firm, cold eyeballs between my teeth.

Better?

I was doing yoga earlier and while I was meditating all I could think of was my breakfast 😆

Absolutely deelish!

stljam wrote: »

Because without the shell that would just be cruel, too cold?[/quote]

I’m not sure. They might be ok without the shell. The only reason I say this is because I was at a Texas Roadhouse a few weeks ago. And for some reason their peanuts were in the freezer. But they gave them to us and they were delightful. So....try them without the shell and report back. I tend to stick with what I know works and not try to venture out.
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,972 Member Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

Better?

Absolutely deelish!

IDK, we boil peanuts and salt them around here. Pure Bliss.
    IDK, we boil peanuts and salt them around here. Pure Bliss.

Lol. We may be the opposite as there is not a peanut we like less than a boiled peanut in our house though we haven't tried frozen yet.
    I’m not sure. They might be ok without the shell. The only reason I say this is because I was at a Texas Roadhouse a few weeks ago. And for some reason their peanuts were in the freezer. But they gave them to us and they were delightful. So....try them without the shell and report back. I tend to stick with what I know works and not try to venture out.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

• PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 27,874 Member Member Posts: 27,874 Member
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

Better?

Absolutely deelish!

stljam wrote: »

Because without the shell that would just be cruel, too cold?

They probably freeze them to keep them longer before they go bad which you’re supposed to do with nuts.

I wonder if they meant to serve them that way or just hadn’t thawed any out. 🤔😂
    edited March 4
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,298 Member Member Posts: 2,298 Member
    6 weeks since I've drove and I have a new car and I'm so nervous to drive.
    Anxiety sucks 😔
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    Caterpillars
    My daughter just accidentally told me about my surprise 40th birthday party coming up. Now I have 2 weeks to practice how to act surprised 😆😅

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29o1ixfl614kf5vu6e4s73j5kg8jsdwohrn4ulevhk&rid=giphy.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,717 Member Member Posts: 1,717 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    My daughter just accidentally told me about my surprise 40th birthday party coming up. Now I have 2 weeks to practice how to act surprised 😆😅

They'll all see it in my face that I knew about it. My facial expressions can't lie 😆
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,683 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,683 Member

They'll all see it in my face that I knew about it. My facial expressions can't lie 😆

Wear a mask? 😂
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 258,392 Member Member, Premium Posts: 258,392 Member
    Lunch.. roast pork and baked potatoes 🤤

Wear a mask? 😂

Omg, how did I not think about that?! Of course I'll be wearing a mask, we have to 😆 but it's my eyes I'm worried about 😂
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 33,723 Member Member Posts: 33,723 Member

Wear a mask? 😂

Omg, how did I not think about that?! Of course I'll be wearing a mask, we have to 😆 but it's my eyes I'm worried about 😂

Wear a sunglasses

Wear a mask? 😂

Sunglasses? 😂
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,683 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,683 Member

96bwj2jzlhhk.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,686 Member Member Posts: 2,686 Member

Wear a mask? 😂

Close them