Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Chilli
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking there is someone Watching over me who's seen what kind of week I've been having and wanted me to breathe again becauee I just got the most wonderful phone call. It's only been 3 days and my oncologist took the time to call me after his work day to tell me that my scan is clear. Next check-up is only in 6 months. πŸ™ I can't stop smiling. What a relief.

That's fantastic news lovely πŸ€—β€

I cant believe I got the results so quickly. I definitely needed this today ❀
  • lx1x
    Options
    I'm thinking there is someone Watching over me who's seen what kind of week I've been having and wanted me to breathe again becauee I just got the most wonderful phone call. It's only been 3 days and my oncologist took the time to call me after his work day to tell me that my scan is clear. Next check-up is only in 6 months. πŸ™ I can't stop smiling. What a relief.

Awesome.. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸͺ…
  • lx1x
    Options
    lx1x wrote: Β»

Awesome.. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸͺ…

I just sent my son to go get a box of donuts to celebrate πŸ˜†

More awesome. πŸ˜‚
  • Hungrycatapilar21
    Hungrycatapilar21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’—
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

Awesome.. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸͺ…

More awesome. πŸ˜‚

Yeah but after the birthday cake last week I told myself I wasn't having anymore sugar for a while. I didn't get any winter fat, I don't want to get spring rolls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    A lot weighs heavily on my mind. Many of you are aware, so I don't need to rehash it.

Aaaaand.. I still miss my cats. :(

Big hugs ❀ I'm here for you if you need anything xox
  • lx1x
    Options

Awesome.. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸͺ…

More awesome. πŸ˜‚

Yeah but after the birthday cake last week I told myself I wasn't having anymore sugar for a while. I didn't get any winter fat, I don't want to get spring rolls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Thats fantastic news β€πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ˜™
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options

Yes!! I’m so happy for you. This is great news!
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My daughter absolutely hates me right now as I'm trying to learn a Slayer song on the Ukulele πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tumblr_nztmz5AjUI1uutlvho1_400.gif

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

That's fantastic news lovely πŸ€—β€

I cant believe I got the results so quickly. I definitely needed this today ❀

Doing a happy dance in my chair. I bet your heart started thumping when you realized who was calling you though, for about 2 seconds. I'm so glad you didn't have to wait 2 weeks; that would've been torture.

<3 Now go enjoy your weekend!!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    My daughter absolutely hates me right now as I'm trying to learn a Slayer song on the Ukulele πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hk90ez80mn85.jpg

Need a video because that'd be extremely cute to watch!! :)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    And the angel speaks to me again.....
    e5arocsizur0.jpeg
    😭❀️
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    My legs killing me, nerve pain is the worst