MaltedTea wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg
    Breaking my back completely overhauling an overgrown landscape.....broken back is worth it 😁

So if I pay your airfare.......?
    I wish we had access to someone with your skills in our area. :(
    That looks amazing!!

To be honest im not extraordinarily talented, i just work really hard and find a way to get things done to a certain degree of competency that i can live with. I enjoy it so a 20 hr day can go by like a fladh for me when im focused on something.

I’ll still work for you, but I require a 4 day work week, 2 hour lunches, and a massage expense budget with no questions asked.

Hey, to have you on the job, sounds like a bargain to me. Of course it seems we may be working shirtless at some of the clients requests, hope thats ok 😉

Sure. It’s cool with me, but I feel like there’s going to be a significant amount of disappointment.

idz4opi5kxj0.jpeg

Hey, as long as you wear your cool hat, it's all good. :)
    And Look @MaltedTea, cufflinks too. :)

Ugh, always with the hat.
    My eyes are down here, @ReenieHJ 😏

Look, by some miracle of...wormholes 'n multiverses (?!) you got your massages. Let @ReenieHJ enjoy the hat 🤷🏿‍♀️

Fair's fair 😂

Didn’t I say that he’s get the massages-
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Apparently someone made a fake profile pretending to be me last night. This is not okay MFP. I feel violated. This place doesn't feel safe to me anymore. I've done nothing wrong to anyone to be targeted this way.

That's what happens when Jo has one too many; she just can't hold her booze. ;)

:noway: noooo I'd never do that to anyone. Im all about lovin..🥰

I missed sweet peas episode but caught T and Rayches. Idk how they manage to make them so close to the real profiles but further still.. why, why do it.. smh.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Speaking of booze, sure wish I had a drinking buddy some days. :) I never drink, *maybe* once in a blue moon, but some days, it'd be nice to have someone to get completely sloshed with.

I'd drink with you Reenie 🤗
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Sweet_A wrote: »
    u33f39vbkdcj.jpeg

@Sweet_A

Heck yeah!

It appears that France now has their own version of Steve Bartman.

Don't know what I'm talking about ?

Look into the Stage 1 crash involving a spectator.

If I'm her, I'm crawling under a rock for the next 1000 years.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Why does good beef jerky cost more than weapons grade plutonium ?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,513 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

There’s a Jerky Emporium close by me,
    it’s heaven going in there. 🤤
    It is all really expensive.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Recently, several women have been attacked when walking the perimeter of our apt complex. The same happened to me a couple of days ago, but as a lifelong big city girl & the most untrusting person I know, I could spot something not right & when the car stopped with 2 young men asking me for directions (men don't ask women for directions), my body became pins & needles... they exited the car, came at me as fast as they could & I took off like like a kitten on fire.

Since my fitness center... a laughable description for a miniscule area with nothing but free weights & a couple of exercise bikes... is not to my liking, my workouts will now be indoors only... indoors, meaning my apt. YTube exercise vids are now my daily companion.

I could walk with a baseball bat... but, I'd prefer to keep safe in a more enclosed area. I've had to live like this in dicey 'hoods for decades... this is not my first such incident. What did I do in a past life to incite the wrath of the violence gods...

Fully charged taser. That's all I'm sayin'...

But, jesus, that's scary.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

There's a great place for jerky in Lake Tahoe.

I mean, it's great if you're willing to take out a second mortgage on your house for a dime-bag of the stuff.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,513 Member
    Options

I mean, it's great if you're willing to take out a second mortgage on your house for a dime-bag of the stuff.

A dime-bag, man you sound old saying that, lol
    😂😂😂😂
  • Motorsheen
    edited June 2021
    Options

A dime-bag, man you sound old saying that, lol
    😂😂😂😂

..... it just happened.

I would say more on the subject, but I'm busy adjusting the straps on my velcro shoes.

*shrug
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Recently, several women have been attacked when walking the perimeter of our apt complex. The same happened to me a couple of days ago, but as a lifelong big city girl & the most untrusting person I know, I could spot something not right & when the car stopped with 2 young men asking me for directions (men don't ask women for directions), my body became pins & needles... they exited the car, came at me as fast as they could & I took off like like a kitten on fire.

Since my fitness center... a laughable description for a miniscule area with nothing but free weights & a couple of exercise bikes... is not to my liking, my workouts will now be indoors only... indoors, meaning my apt. YTube exercise vids are now my daily companion.

I could walk with a baseball bat... but, I'd prefer to keep safe in a more enclosed area. I've had to live like this in dicey 'hoods for decades... this is not my first such incident. What did I do in a past life to incite the wrath of the violence gods...

I hope you stay safe!
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Fully charged taser. That's all I'm sayin'...

But, jesus, that's scary.

I’d figure you’d have constitutional carry. Sorta surprised it died in committee.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My attempts to cover up and ignore the things I don’t want to face are backfiring. 🤷‍♀️
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options

I'm really sorry they tried to harm you, and you did really well by putting distance in between you and them as quickly as possible. You didn't deserve that, nobody does.

If you want to stay in a relatively small apartment and exercise, you can get a ton of versatility out of a sandbag and a couple of kettlebells. That's how my home gym started a few months ago.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    My attempts to cover up and ignore the things I don’t want to face are backfiring. 🤷‍♀️

Story of my life 😕
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    State of origin 🏈 go the blues 😁
  • Motorsheen
    Options

The jerky standard is about $1.21 per ounce. My question is, where are you getting the cheap plutonium?

www.CheapPlutonium_R_Us.com ??